Login

Instant Hot to Trot

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I hope I ask instresting questions that make you think a lttle. Have any of you ladies meet a man and within a few moments knew you wanted to bed him ??? And if you had did you and how long did it take you to do ??? What made yoy hot to trot, his body, his personality, his voice, what ???? Boy, am I nosey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have had this before, nothing particulary attractive or any features about him infact i tend to go for the more unattractive guys because then i know that they will chase me and want me, i dont hit on amazing looking guys because they will probably fuck me over and i would be paranoid whereas if i go for less attractive men this isnt the case and infact it is the man that gets paranoid and worried about me fucking them over (which i have done). I just find the thrill of bedding someone a real buzz for me then i know afterwards they are more than likely going to chase me and i love this bit more than the sex. There is nothing better than receiving texts such as 'can we meet up again' etc etc and just not replying to them haha! God i am so mean but i love it! And as for the time, i once met a bloke and within a week i bedded him and for months after he kept trying to get me into bed and i just would not go there haaa the look on his face when i showed no interest in him sexually was priceless!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.