Threesome question

last reply
60 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea, another question about a threesome.

Some guys would never do a threesome if it's MFM. Would only do a 3some if the other two people are women. Obviously a lesbian couple would never have a threesome with a man.

My question is, would a lesbian with a bisexual lover refuse to do a threesome if a man were involved? Even if he agreed to not touch her in anyway?
(the same question could be asked of a gay man with a bisexual lover, would the gay man refuse a threesome if a woman were present?)

Straight Guys, would you do a threesome with another dude?
Lesbians, would you do a threesome with a guy present?
Gay men, would you do a threesome with a woman present?
Straight women, would you do a threesome with another woman present?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I would never do a threesome no matter what the combination, personally.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Straight woman answer: Although I can't ever imagine wanting to have a threesome, lets ignore that for now so I can answer... Yes, I would consider doing it with another woman. I've 'done stuff' with women in the past (though I've always considered and felt like I've known myself to be straight), it's not something I find repulsive or bad, it's just that I am not attracted to women. The sex is fine, I just don't consider myself bisexual due to there being no real attraction there.

Naturally, it would have to be with a woman I felt wasn't going to steal my guy...or with a guy who just, plain and simple, wasn't my guy, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not against a MFM if there is no touching involved, but the guy has to be a friend, won't do it with a stranger.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
LM, there are no questions for bisexual girls? This is going to be a quiet thread...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
LM, there are no questions for bisexual girls? This is going to be a quiet thread...

Good! Give the rest of us a chance to get a word in edgeways, haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Well I thought about it. But you bisexual people have the best of both worlds, you can bang anyone with a pulse. haha

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nice one LM.

Ahem, I'm up for a hetero MFM
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think a lot of straight guys will do a threesome just as long as they don't touch each other. Usually one guy takes the chick from the back while the other gets head. Or just basically a threesome that is just interchanging which one is fucking her.

MWM as I described above were, are, and probably always will be common fare at college fraternity houses. Actually just add even more numbers of guys onto that and you have your everyday common college frat house gangbang.

I have seen several.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Straight women, would you do a threesome with another woman present?

If the guy I was involved with really wanted one then probably yes. It would more or less be a one time thing to tick off his bucket list. A 3some is not something I'm interested in, but I would for him.

BUT, there would be rules. The first one is that he can't cum for her, which means no cumming in or on her in any way. Don't ask me why, but that's a total deal breaker!! I think the female would need to be a random woman and not someone we know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can honestly say ive never met a man in my adult life that was will to have a MFM...

as for a straight womans answer...yes i have had a FMF and a FFF, which was really quite fun! smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I cOnsider myself to be straight, but I have had an FMF threesome.

It was fantastic and with two people, a couPle, with whom I'm very close.

It wasn't planned, just sort of happened. As the 'guest', if you like, there was no jealousy or anything like that.

It just felt like very Physically loving situation.

I'm glad I tried it, but it's not something I'd be in a huge hurry to repeat, nice just to have experienced it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a man I wouldn't be totally comfortable or 'into' a sexual situation where one or more of the individuals wasn't fully committed to the activity.. a lot of members here have restricted touching, cumming, partners, etc... it's a 3some.. it involves more than just getting naked.. otherwise why bother.. I'm just sayin'..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Warlock
a lot of members here have restricted touching, cumming, partners, etc... it's a 3some.. it involves more than just getting naked.. otherwise why bother.. I'm just sayin'..

Everyone has things they're not comfortable with. Some girls aren't into anal, for instance, should this girl not 'bother' to have sex because she's setting a rule for her partner?

There's nothing wrong with having boundaries if everyone agrees on them.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i can honestly say ive never met a man in my adult life that was will to have a MFM...

Really?!! Wow - I've known lots. Maybe it's because they haven't had the opportunity yet. As well, if they're already in a relationship and don't like the idea of another man with their wife/girlfriend, that can also figure into the "no, I'd never do that" stance.

I've had both varieties of threesomes (with a DP included in the MFM threesome). I don't have an issue with any of them. I'd consider myself "technically" bisexual because I've had sex with women, but I think I'm mostly straight - I'm just open to play when I'm drunk and the girl is really hot.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Warlock

As a man I wouldn't be totally comfortable or 'into' a sexual situation where one or more of the individuals wasn't fully committed to the activity.. a lot of members here have restricted touching, cumming, partners, etc... it's a 3some.. it involves more than just getting naked.. otherwise why bother.. I'm just sayin'..

I've been the 'third party' in the past and I'm ok with basic groundrules, but if they're too complicated or the girl has seemed like she's really only doing it to please her boyfriend and is generally paranoid, then I've declined (I've declined way more often than I have gone for it, actually).

If the rules are "no kissing, no penetration, don't look at my man, he can't cum anywhere near you blah blah", then I'll definitely take a pass. It's not fun for me if I have to second-guess everything I want to do in the moment or if I'm mainly there to spectate or have a minor role while they enjoy all the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would totally love to try either FMF or MFM - even better both. In fact, I fully intend to before the year is out. I think it's a pipe dream for a lot of men to try FFM and as long as they are willing to reciprocate with a MMF then fair's, fair ! (I have to add to this, for me, the third party in both cases would have to be 'removed' from the relationship, this is just 'sex' we are talking about here afterall.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Everyone has things they're not comfortable with. Some girls aren't into anal, for instance, should this girl not 'bother' to have sex because she's setting a rule for her partner?

There's nothing wrong with having boundaries if everyone agrees on them.

I was referring to basic sexual conduct as opposed to the more "privileged acts" that may or may not happen.. from my reading it seemed that some were doing a 3some to satisfy their mates desires and not so much for their own.. all I was saying is that perhaps that may not be the best way to approach letting someone new in your bed.. rules and communication are always good.. and so are boundaries.. but if the acts in your 3some are restricted to just a small percentage of the things you and your partner traditionally enjoy together.. then it's just a 3some lite? (my attempt at humor)..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I've been the 'third party' in the past and I'm ok with basic groundrules, but if they're too complicated or the girl has seemed like she's really only doing it to please her boyfriend and is generally paranoid, then I've declined (I've declined way more often than I have gone for it, actually).

If the rules are "no kissing, no penetration, don't look at my man, he can't cum anywhere near you blah blah", then I'll definitely take a pass. It's not fun for me if I have to second-guess everything I want to do in the moment or if I'm mainly there to spectate or have a minor role while they enjoy all the fun.

lol.. well said..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Warlock

I was referring to basic sexual conduct as opposed to the more "privileged acts" that may or may not happen.. from my reading it seemed that some were doing a 3some to satisfy their mates desires and not so much for their own.. all I was saying is that perhaps that may not be the best way to approach letting someone new in your bed.. rules and communication are always good.. and so are boundaries.. but if the acts in your 3some are restricted to just a small percentage of the things you and your partner traditionally enjoy together.. then it's just a 3some lite? (my attempt at humor)..

I understand what you were getting at, I was more elaborating on the fact that there are likely to be some ground rules and that that's okay (which wasn't made entirely clear in your original post).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Warlock

I disagree. I have no boundaries on oral, fucking, or anal, so there would be a bit more going on than show and tell time.

I've heard of boundaries/rules being set for 3somes many times. I'm willing to push my boundaries (to a point) for my partner and hope that he's willing to compromise a bit for me, because he knows it's not something I necessarily desire. If he's not and it's something he really wants and only his way, then we're better off not together. If we've gotten to the point of planning a 3some, then he knows and is OK with what I'm comfortable with. You need to have a bit of compromise in all aspects of a relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I understand what you were getting at, I was more elaborating on the fact that there are likely to be some ground rules and that that's okay (which wasn't made entirely clear in your original post).

Well.. I am often accused of being unclear and somewhat evasive.. I stand convicted.. lol..

My original point was that if you over-think the whole 3some thing and start setting do's and don'ts and what ifs.. then the actual act becomes staged and unnatural.. each of us who are in relationships should already know our boundaries and should know what would be acceptable.. if my mate refused to do anal with me but let the 3some dude have his way then there might be a problem at some point.. I'm a guy so it wouldn't be a deal breaker but if everyone goes into the 3some being natural and flexible in limitations it would be a worthy experience..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

I disagree. I have no boundaries on oral, fucking, or anal, so there would be a bit more going on than show and tell time.

I've heard of boundaries/rules being set for 3somes many times. I'm willing to push my boundaries (to a point) for my partner and hope that he's willing to compromise a bit for me, because he knows it's not something I necessarily desire. If he's not and it's something he really wants and only his way, then we're better off not together. If we've gotten to the point of planning a 3some, then he knows and is OK with what I'm comfortable with. You need to have a bit of compromise in all aspects of a relationship.

I've expressed myself a little more clearly in later posts.. not that it may change much.. but it did seem in your initial post that you were restricting your guy to some pretty rigid standards.. no cumming being foremost.. but rules are rules and if he is OK with that I am too.. as a man though.. let him have a drip or two.. lol...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Warlock

Some would be me. Yes, I would be more or less doing it, because it's on his list. I'm good with that. If I was not, then I wouldn't. But there are certain aspects of it I'm not comfortable with.

What if I was really interested in pegging my guy (if you're reading this, I swear I'm not), but he was totally against this? Then maybe just some good old fashioned prostate stimulation might be a nice wholesome compromise for us. Does it mean I pout and say "no anal" at all, because he won't let me fuck him in the ass (again, I swear I don't want to)?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Warlock

I've expressed myself a little more clearly in later posts.. not that it may change much.. but it did seem in your initial post that you were restricting your guy to some pretty rigid standards.. no cumming being foremost.. but rules are rules and if he is OK with that I am too.. as a man though.. let him have a drip or two.. lol...

You did. That's why I never go back and forth on these things, because I'm talking to different people and it takes me about 20 minutes to form a rebuttal and miss about 10 posts!

BTW, still NO cumming!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Some would be me. Yes, I would be more or less doing it, because it's on his list. I'm good with that. If I was not, then I wouldn't. But there are certain aspects of it I'm not comfortable with.

What if I was really interested in pegging my guy (if you're reading this, I swear I'm not), but he was totally against this? Then maybe just some good old fashioned prostate stimulation might be a nice wholesome compromise for us. Does it mean I pout and say "no anal" at all, because he won't let me fuck him in the ass (again, I swear I don't want to)?

These issues seem like things you should already be passed sexually.. I know if my mate said "Honey I'd like to 'peg' you tonight because it would arouse me" then her arousal is all that would matter to me.. I think we are saying almost the same thing.. I'm just letting my boundaries be a little more accommodating.. and by the way.. I don't mind being pegged by her at all.. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

You did. That's why I never go back and forth on these things, because I'm talking to different people and it takes me about 20 minutes to form a rebuttal and miss about 10 posts!

BTW, still NO cumming!!!

OUCH!!!!! Dang woman.. you are a hard task master.. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

as for a straight womans answer...yes i have had a FMF and a FFF, which was really quite fun! smile

If you had a FFF threesome and enjoyed it, how can you say you are straight? If you only did a FMF, OK, You can rationalize it by saying you did it for the guy and really didnt have contact with the other girl. But a FFF and you enjoyed it, HAHA!!

Darling, I think you are Bi!! Or at least have Bi tendencies. You may prefer men, but they are there. Welcome to the club!!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Is this what you had in mind? I didn't know he was such a little pervert...

*Picture removed by admin*

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

If you had a FFF threesome and enjoyed it, how can you say you are straight? If you only did a FMF, OK, You can rationalize it by saying you did it for the guy and really didnt have contact with the other girl. But a FFF and you enjoyed it, HAHA!!

Darling, I think you are Bi!! Or at least have Bi tendencies. You may prefer men, but they are there. Welcome to the club!!! LOL

I guess our views on what bisexual is are slightly different. For me I see it as an attraction thing... pleasure is pleasure whether a woman is giving it or a man is giving it, you get enjoyment from that. Am I attracted to women? No. Therefore I do not consider myself as bisexual. But people can think of me how they will, everyone has different opinions and views.