Lush stories to enhance sex with partner

last reply
24 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has anybody tried to use these hot stories to enhance your real life sex with your usual partner?

Did you,
(A) read the story together and then role play,
(B) Listen to an audio story and mimic the actions,
(C) Read a story to get really worked up and then ravage your partner?

What was your experience, good, bad or indifferent?

We tried playing along to an audio story, but it didn't really work because the pace and timing of the story was too fast for us to really get into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Choice C for me! I've had some of the hottest sex after getting worked up from Lush erotica!
Lurker
0 likes
love to know what specific stories..!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have read stories together as a prelude to sex, used them to masturbate to and have read them to the other as she masturbated. But usually reading erotica is a solo thing for me. I have never used a story with a guy, might be interesting.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It works the opposite for me... usually my sex life enhances my stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

And for this I thank you very much!! HAHA
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Your sex rehab story (you know which one) is still a favorite of mine for Kate to read me as a bed time story. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Your sex rehab story (you know which one) is still a favorite of mine for Kate to read me as a bed time story. smile

See, I knew our secret weekend together that one time would help me create the perfect story!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I am a bad kitty.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*sighs* and this is how i get into trouble! for the record, the secret weekend was BEFORE i became Mistress Laura's Kitty and it was SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, ASH! if you keep it up, i am going to spill YOUR dirty secret, and we both KNOW what that will do to your rep, young lady. and don't think i won't! sparkle sparkle! *giggles*

You can be Mistress Laura's Kitty, but you'll always be Dancing Doll's Little Slut.

Haha...kidding...

Ok, I'll zip my lips and sit on my hands. I'm being a bad Doll now...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite: "we both KNOW what that will do to your rep, young lady. and don't think i won't! sparkle sparkle! *giggles*"

Doll: "Ok, I'll zip my lips and sit on my hands. I'm being a bad Doll now..."

Now girls...you BOTH need to play nice!!....or take a time out...or be grounded...??

Rick
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am a bad kitty - i belong to Mistress Laura. i am HER slut.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
For the record, Doll and i always play nice. she's one of the first friends i made here, and one of the best, as well. i adore her beyond reason on so many different levels. which brings me to this... THIS is the story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/the-sex-rehab-diaries-rachels.aspx

do yourself a favor, read it. read ALL her stories. and no, i am not getting paid for this. smile

ok, sorry for the derailing - time to go into Ms Nic's office for my weekly spanking. *sighs*

DAMN!! Thats Nic with a C, not a K!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I have read all your stories Doll. You seem to have everything it takes as an erotic writer. A wild sexual history, an active imagination and the ability to put it all on paper. I think I'm speaking for many of us here when I say I am hoping for more stories from you soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
C it was really fun trying something new
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always thought of it as a derogatory word, but I guess I can see how some would consider being called one kinky.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by seriousfun

I have read all your stories Doll. You seem to have everything it takes as an erotic writer. A wild sexual history, an active imagination and the ability to put it all on paper. I think I'm speaking for many of us here when I say I am hoping for more stories from you soon.

Thank you so much! And... I've been on a writing hiatus for while now, but hope to have something in the works again this spring. smile
Lurker
0 likes
we print erotic stories and read together in bed and while reading stories we playing with eachothers body softly it ended up in great sex
erotic audio- we both listen same audio stories together with headphone and cuddling eachother and giving light rub on her pussy and she rub my cock..so arousal.
Lurker
0 likes
I wish my wife were into erotica and such, I cant imagine her even looking at this site let alone enjoying it
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CuriousKitty

sad naughty-not in a good way- kitty. :(

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by CuriousKitty

What's your deal? You do know this is all in fun among friends...right?

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousKitty

Aww come on kitty, we're all friends here, just having a little fun, no need to get upset.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey everyone, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put the emote face thingy as a serious "omg-im-upset thing" and yes I know its all fun and stuff smile heart I apologize for any misunderstandings.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i mess up here pretty good today. i wanted to make a public apology to Dancing Doll, who isn't deserving of what i did to her. in no why did i mean to embarrass her - my head hasn't been screwed on right. btw, what i did was my own decision, my own choice - i take full responsibility for it. Doll's banter was never out of line and i am sorry if i, in anyway, suggested that it was. i am really very sorry to have caused anyone any pain or hurt any feelings or suggested that her comments were out of line. i am at a loss at how to make this right, but i intend on trying. Doll deserves better than this. she is a true friend and a wonderful woman and has been nothing but wonderful to me.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
So... i said it before, and then, i got stupid about things. Doll was the one of the first friends i made here and remains one of the best and one of the most beloved. she's warm, smart, fun, sexy, and has more talent then any one person should have. i treasure her deeply and yes, i still stand by what i said, she is one of the few people here whose stories i actually get off on multiple times. thank you for your friendship and i hope you understand how HARD it is for me to apologize in public like this and know how much you mean to me that i am willing to 'look bad' in front of everyone. i took what was a playful little tap on the nose way to far and in doing so, hurt people i care deeply about - sorry to derail this thread like this, but it means a lot to me to make amends, to her, and to CK as well, who never once even hinted that i should do what i did - i made her look poorly too, something i regret as well. it won't happen again. that's a promise.

rachel

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite
So... i said it before, and then, i got stupid about things. Doll was the one of the first friends i made here and remains one of the best and one of the most beloved. she's warm, smart, fun, sexy, and has more talent then any one person should have. i treasure her deeply and yes, i still stand by what i said, she is one of the few people here whose stories i actually get off on multiple times. thank you for your friendship and i hope you understand how HARD it is for me to apologize in public like this and know how much you mean to me that i am willing to 'look bad' in front of everyone. i took what was a playful little tap on the nose way to far and in doing so, hurt people i care deeply about - sorry to derail this thread like this, but it means a lot to me to make amends, to her, and to CK as well, who never once even hinted that i should do what i did - i made her look poorly too, something i regret as well. it won't happen again. that's a promise.

rachel

Honestly Rach - it's ok. You're forgiven. I do appreciate the apologies. I know you're sincere. I'll send you another PM, and let this thread get back on track.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've done A) and C).

Anything that helps people's sex life improve is awesome by me.