Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does the Full Moon have an affect on you?

last reply
8 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Full moon brings out inner werewolf, scientists say
Some people are more violent and exhibit tendencies comparable to werewolves during a full moon, according to Australian scientists.
And a quarter of these occurred on the night of a full moon, double the number for other lunar phases, according to Leonie Calver, a clinical research nurse in toxicology.

"Some of these patients attacked the staff like animals, biting, spitting and scratching," she said. The patients had to be sedated and physically restrained to protect themselves.

Werewolf mythology, she pointed out, included reports of people rubbing "magic ointment" on to their skin or inhaling vapours to induce the transformation from man to beast.

The main ingredients of the ointment, said Miss Calver, were belladonna and nightshade - substances that could produce delirium, hallucinations and delusions of metamorphosis.

However the "modern day werewolf" used a different 'potion' - more than 60 per cent of the patients reviewed in her study were under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To answer your question...Does the full moon have an effect on me?

Only when I'm howling at it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes - it helps me to avoid tripping over things when I'm outside at night.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This allows Me to work longer into the night.
Lurker
0 likes
Allows for moonlight walks to last till dawn.

Also, M'Lady and I just get a little more...rambunctious
Story Verifier
0 likes
I like it.

I'm a Science Fiction addict and I always fantasize about being there. I've wanted to go there since I was 13 and read the book Space Station Earth. That was in 1955 when I started 8th grade in Muskogee, Oklahoma. We'd just moved there from Grand Island, New York.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Only when its a good looking woman showing her moon...