Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Teacher hooks up with former pupil. Options · View
MarySweets
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:07:24 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110569/Therapist-brands-teacher-James-Hooker-41-left-family-student-18-sexual-predator.html

Anyone heard about this. What is your thoughts on this relationship?

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:13:37 PM

It's pretty gross, but nothing tops this guy.

VanGogh
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:21:10 PM

there are similar cases, I am sure, all over the world.

the real issue isn't the age difference, the issue is someone in authority perhaps abusing their authority over the other person.

Quote:
The couple insist that nothing inappropriate took place before Jordan turned 18 and a police investigation is currently underway to discern whether or not this is the case.

Jordan has now stopped attending classes at the school and is doing independent study.
She insists that they did nothing wrong until she became an adult and that feelings gradually developed.

Unfortunately for them, that he taught at the school where she AND his child attends, which lends itself to the whole taboo thing. I am not surprised she has dropped out of school ... nor am I surprised he has dropped out of society with the outrage that has occurred between the therapist and the girl's mother, not to mention how things must be with his soon-to-be ex-wife.

I don't know, if this were two years later, no one would care, and most men would be telling the guy, "lucky fuck - you gotta young one"

As far as my thoughts on "their relationship" .... who am I to judge them? I won't.

Hope it all works out and that it is a good relationship for both of them .... and everyone involved in it (particularly his own children).

EDIT .... and to Eviotis's post above .... Woody and the non-biological-Daughter seem to have made it work so far .... I am not judging them ... they seem to love each other regardless of those who say he and she are sick fucks. Now, sick fucks are those family members that fuck there own .... that is FAR worse, and for that I will judge them!!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

charmbrights
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:27:41 AM

eviotis wrote:
It's pretty gross, but nothing tops this guy.

This does:

Rupert and Wendi's Wedding.

News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) on charmbrights.webs.com/novels.htm.
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:43:42 AM

Since the girl is 18 I believe it is a mute point. It is legal, unless of course they can prove otherwise. What is the legal age of consent in that state. That varies from state to state and is usually age 16, in some states as low as 14, unless recent legislation has changed that.

Movie director/producer Roman Polanski is still wanted for having sex with a 13 year old girl in California in 1977. He pled guilty but fled the USA to avoid sentencing and has lived in Europe ever since. Quite an interesting character. His actress wife, Sharon Tate, was murdered in 1968 by the Charles Manson family.

Polanski directed the movie Chinatown starring Jack Nicholson. A great movie I highly recommend.

The woman that was the 13 year old girl Polanski had sex with still does not want him to serve any time.

VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:48:03 AM

charmbrights wrote:

This does:
Rupert and Wendi's Wedding.

Whoa!!! a little judgmental, eh?

Quote:
On 25 June 1999, 17 days after divorcing his second wife, Murdoch, then aged 68, married Chinese-born Deng Wendi (Wendi Deng). She was 30, a recent Yale School of Management graduate, and a newly appointed vice-president of his STAR TV. Murdoch has two children with her.

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student

Enjoy!!

ArtMan
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:47:47 AM

I guess legality is the main question. Is he robbing the cradle? Obviously. It does seem creepy to me regardless.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

secretcharm
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:15:18 AM

in my opinion if something happened before she was 18 or not is obvious to me. HE did fancy her .. That from a teacher is so wrong. I would never do something like that. Your students should be treated as if they were your kids.

“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:02:04 PM

I think laws need to be passed prohibiting teacher-student sexual/romantic relations even if the student is above the age of consent.
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:05:57 PM

We all know that relationships with massive age gaps can work, I have a friend who is now 21 who has a boyfriend 20 years older with who she's been with since she was 18, for example. He's lovely, they love each other, will it last forever? Goodness knows, but it's not always fucked up and creepy.

What, to me, is fucked up and creepy is this kind of thing. This kind of relationship is not a level playing field, it never will be; he was in a position of authority over her when they met, remained so during their time at the establishment...and now he's 'with' her? He is going to be, consciously or not, in control of that relationship and that girl. The main issue with this kind of set up is that the student is never going to be able to make a proper decision about the relationship with their teacher (former or not) as, to some degree, the student will still see the teacher as being authoritative... making 'no' something that may not even cross the student's mind.

I see it as similar to the underage law... one of the main reasons the law is in place is because people under that age are not, always, at least, capable of saying 'no'.
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:45:41 PM

Buz wrote:

Movie director/producer Roman Polanski is still wanted for having sex with a 13 year old girl in California in 1977.

Buz, he didn't have sex with her, he drugged and raped her. I understand the facts are still a little sketchy but she claimed she said no to everything he did. Even if she consented its stii Statutory Rape.
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:41:42 PM

Buz wrote:

The woman that was the 13 year old girl Polanski had sex with still does not want him to serve any time.

that may be the case, where she has come to terms with what Roman Polanski did to her .... but as Nikki stated, the courts have deemed this case very differently than the Original Poster's intent.

In the case of Polanski vs 13 year old girl - the Law has the responsibility to uphold and prosecute for an underage individual (in some cases, regardless of the length of time). It becomes the State vs the Defendant (Polanski).

Enjoy!!

Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 5:27:32 PM

The ickiness I was talking about is one where the educator, nurturer, parent figure, and the trusted party is loved unconditionally. Then take that and use it for you're own little scenario or excuse of love and use it for later "inspirations" is just ick.

This does not fall in line with the case of a Nicole Simpson or Nabokov's Lolita. One where both parties are just gross and seek negative fulfillment, or is just pedophilic. One where the trust of the younger is taken advantaged of and the senior is more culpable than the junior. Yes, cougars included to some extent.

Have some patience and true respect for love, compassion, and passion to seek it with one who is your equivalent. And, don't give me any excuse by saying he/she was more mature than their age.
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:04:44 PM

eviotis wrote:

This does not fall in line with the case of a Nicole Simpson or Nabokov's Lolita. One where both parties are just gross and seek negative fulfillment, or is just pedophilic. One where the trust of the younger is taken advantaged of and the senior is more culpable than the junior. Yes, cougars included to some extent.

Do you mean Anna Nicole Smith?

I think Nicole Simpson was married to OJ Simpson. Or maybe I need to google this ... maybe it's American ....

Enjoy!!

honeydipped
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:44:35 PM

i don't agree with this story. YES, she is legal and YES he resigned, but I REFUSE to believe he waited to have a sexual relationship with her until she turned 18. he has been the adult in this situation and should have known better. also anyone that would leave their family is an a+ douche...

"it is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -aristotle
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:19:34 PM

My bad PersonalAssistant, was finishing up a story and responded hastily. Yes, it is Anna. In that case both parties were icky, old lecher who left the family fortune to a whore, both media and otherwise.

And, yes Honey, anyone who compromises their family is a douche, especially under the known circumstances.