Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you tease the person above you?

last reply
539 replies
14.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Easy game. Just say how you would sexually tease the person above you.

Since there isn't anyone above me I would sexually tease myself by browsing Lush when I can't do anything about my arousal.
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
posting clever comments under him to spark interest
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Lurker
0 likes
It would work, too.LOL

I would touch every inch of her with a soft feather.
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
That is not a tease that is wicked torture!!!

I would tease him with a special pole dance move...
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take to here favorite beach, at night and slow dance to the surf and wildlife that surrounds. Hopefully there would sparks in her eyes like the moonlight reflecting off the waves. And bring a can of whipped cream if that doesn't work ;)
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How would you tease the person above you?

Leave the car door open just a tad...and everytime she tried to get in...drive away a litte bit...stop....then do it again!

Now that's a man that knows how to tease a woman right....
Lurker
0 likes
tie him to a chair and make him watch me ravish wildcat and not even be able to touch himself.

now coach, that is teasing
Lurker
0 likes
Tell her all of the wonderful things I want to do to her......then remind her that we are states away from each other.
Lurker
0 likes
untie her hands with my teeth.
Lurker
0 likes
Untie the straps and see what happen !
Lurker
0 likes
Blindfold her... slowly caress her with a little feather... warm breath and butterfly kisses across her soft skin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
role play gomez and Mortisha addams beggingn her to whisper french in my ear as I kissed up her arm lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
Blindfold her... slowly caress her with a little feather... warm breath and butterfly kisses across her soft skin

smiling warmly to you
Lurker
0 likes
Smiling teasingly, I'd whisper in his ear "voulez-vous danser avec moi ? j'adore le tango"

(would you dance with me ? I love tango)
Lurker
0 likes
I would play connect the dots and try to make constellations with the stars surrounding her in her avatar.... smile
Lurker
0 likes
i would join her in that tub and caress my body teasingly with that lather
Lurker
0 likes
Kiss all over her body, starting with her lips and working my way down that sexy body
Lurker
0 likes
lick those hipbonesssss
Lurker
0 likes
*sigh....*

I feel as though she'd be the one to tease me more than I could tease her. Shame.
Lurker
0 likes
Titties!!!
Lurker
0 likes
well i'd probably start by placing sweet kisses all over that gorgeous body of hers xD
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by caressmedown
*sigh....*

I feel as though she'd be the one to tease me more than I could tease her. Shame.

ohmygod sacha. youre so pretty you can easily tease me lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well then! I'm almost positive that I'd begin with kissing those lovely collar bones before my teeth find their way to her shoulder. silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tease her but not sexually, since she's my friend and my beer buddy smile and I know she's into gals all along.

Hand her a bottle of beer, but hide the opener.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
hahaah butt munch!! I'll use a lighter to open it ;)

I'll tease him by making out with my gorgeous woman, heavy style, right in front of him! ahhaah silly
Lurker
0 likes
I'd just brush the back of my hand across her cheek.... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Lick water off all of her
Lurker
0 likes
Trace the contours of her body with a rose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hide his gym membership card!! (Just Kidding)

Show him lots of clevage......