Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Favourite Item Of Clothing You Currently Own? And WHY? (Pick Just One!!!!)

last reply
115 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Mine was a gift, but the thing I've been searching for FOR YEARS!!!! It's a Thigh-Length, Chocolate Brown, Leather overcoat with straps and big lapels and a shooting guard on the shoulder... And a belt... It swishes when I walk.... It's DEAD Rock 'n Roll....

I have a thing for Flyers (Fighter Pilots) of the First World War.... In this coat, I AM one....

(well, I FEEL like one!)

xx STEPH

Seriously..... I WALK differently when I wear this coat!!!!
0 likes
This is my favorite by far, this blazer not only has the cool factor with the leather patches on the sleeves but also looks amazing dressed up with a pocket square. A nice pair of my favorite jeans and a crisp dress shirt underneath - BAM!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My lingerie are my favorite items......... ;-)
As i love to feel sexy.... and feel sexy in them....
Lurker
0 likes
I was very spoiled recently as I was given a beautiful bra and pantie set...
It was waaay more expensive than I would ever have bought for myself and it is just the perfect fit!!

I feel very very sexy when I'm wearing it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I bought this heels about a month ago and they are my favorite right now!! i love how they look and how they feel!!
Lurker
0 likes
I think either my tan suede jacket, which I bought in an eBay charity auction for £12 - absolute bargain! Or my wee grey Trilby made by Attaboy. I feel rather dapper wearing both those things (but not together as they don't go). Edit: just reread the title and the award for favourite clothing goes to... The Trilby, Gawd dang it, I just love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
I think either my tan suede jacket, which I bought in an eBay charity auction for £12 - absolute bargain! Or my wee grey Trilby made by Attaboy. I feel rather dapper wearing both those things (but not together as they don't go). Edit: just reread the title and the award for favourite clothing goes to... The Trilby, Gawd dang it, I just love it!

I bought a 1970s Italian Leather sports jacket in mustard recently.... I LOVE it..... It don't love me..... (Luckily I have a young friend who looks like David Essex!!!!! So I gave it to Him!!!!)

xx Steph

(It's very 'Starsky And Hutch'...... Only snag is, if you're old enough to know what that means you're too old to wear the jacket and look good!!!! xx)
Clumeleon
0 likes
Got these recently for my 21st birthday from my girlfriend. Absolutely adore them and they're extra special because they're from her.

Lurker
0 likes

Trusty old Doc Martens are the shoes I go to for everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not much that beats the seriousness of All Saints combat boots biggrin
Are you truly awake?
Head Nurse
0 likes
this outfit:

I LOVE my corsets!
Lurker
0 likes
My Frye Harness boots in chocolate brown. They've even made a guest appearance in my image gallery! Love them!
The Linebacker
0 likes
A pair of Yosemite Sam boxer shorts.

You ask why? My wife gave them to me and it is the way she gave them to me. She was waiting for me on the bed with them and only them on and told me if I wanted them that I'd have to take them.

Lurker
0 likes
A beautiful 1959 Longines watch.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Mine is a corset. I had lost a lot of weight, and wanted to feel sexy (never had before). So I found one I liked and could afford (not the colour I wanted, sadly), and bought it. I have worn it exactly three times, for no more than four minutes each time, always on my own (no, not whilst getting off!). I will never get rid of it. I won't wear it for anybody else either, it's just for me to say I have one, and I wore it, and I liked it.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
My Jeans ---- cant live with out them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pick just one? Gee. That's tough. Guess I'd have to say my double breasted dark green Corneliani suit - especially with the dark green and brown Chrysler Building tie and french cuffs on my shirt, and my antique Bulova rectangular watch. Whenever I wear those, I feeel very "together"
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm.. clothing.. not really, nothing that I really favour but I know that I love my Swarovski crystal Tinker bell necklace.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine would be a dress that I just bought. The material clings to my curves and is smooth and flowy. I feel beautiful and sexy in it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hard to choose just one because it changes so often.

I'd say my favourite all-time (that I couldn't live without) would be my Diane von Furstenberg black jersey wrap dress (all girls should buy one of these as a wardrobe staple).

My most recent obsession (although not clothing) - cherry-red patent leather stilettos because you can't help but be in a fun, sexy mood when wearing red-hot shoes.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

white gogo boots. don't ask me why, but i bought a pair when i was 17 and while they are no longer with us, i've never been without a pair.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My heavy silk sarong.
Its beautifully patterned and goes with anything. From flip flops and tank tops to heels and a corset.
My old Sri Lankan boss gave it to me as a gift for taking care of their business while they were gone on vacation.

I wore it through both my pregnancies, since I hate maternity clothes with a passion. Useless things. Only good for about 3-4months of wear.

I couldn't survive without it for those nights you want to go out but have no idea what to wear. I just feel great wearing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Do purses count?!

Because every time I wear it someone says something. Usually that its bright! Love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A full length shearling coat. It is so warm and comfy on a cold winter day. And when I am in an extra naughty mood, it feels so sexy if I put it on with nothing under it too!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clothing? Can we count my engagement ring? I do wear it!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm currently really enjoying wearing my denim jacket... it's a good intermediate for spring weather with regards to being not too hot in a coat and not too chilly without one, it also casuals down dresses and so on.

I do also have a place in my heart for my lacy blue dress, low plunging neckline, see through three quarter length sleeves and short enough to be sexy but not slutty. I love this dress, it makes my boobs look epic.

Not to mention this dress won me my lovely boyfriend

This is the only photo I believe I have of it.. cropped due to not wanting to show face etc in forums, my apologies!

Lurker
0 likes
my converses , been wearing em for well over 45 years . comfort is the main reason
Site administrator
0 likes
My brown leather bomber jacket .. just feel good in it and sometimes people comment on it and say they like it .. and it was a present from me to me one Christmas!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My oilskin Australian hat just like this one below. I bought it 6 yrs ago and still use it. It's waterproof, perfect for a rainning city like Seattle.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
mine is an old sleeveless shirt i painted a number 4 on that i used to play basketball in that is so worn out ya can see through most of it softest shirt i have ever owned now