Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is a fear of yours regarding entering into or being in a D/s relationship? Options · View
WickedShads
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:25:23 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/26/2009
Posts: 1,195
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
nicola wrote:


I'll second that.....



"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:54:22 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,372
Location: Alabama, United States
Fugs wrote:
Simple answer - If you have any fear regarding entering or being in a bdsm relationship, you shouldn't be in one dontknow

Before entering an agreement, it is important that it should be discussed between the Master and slave as what is to be expected by BOTH of them, emotionally and physically. If there are any doubts, walk away - you should never enter into something you feel may hurt you. Fear and BDSM should never be said in the same sentence, it must be all about trust.

If you are one of those that get emotionally attached too easily, you should never ever get involved in this sort of relationship as it could turn into an abusive relationship.


The question is, What is a fear of YOURS regarding entering into or being in a D/S relationship? So your answer could have easily been, "None, I have no fears intering into a D/S relationship. As I would have discussed... yada yada yada.

I think the issue that some here have had is your way, intentional or not, of telling others how they should or shouldn't feel and/or act in their own lives. What may or may not work for you in life may not be the same for others.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:04:21 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
lafayettemister wrote:


The question is, What is a fear of YOURS regarding entering into or being in a D/S relationship? So your answer could have easily been, "None, I have no fears intering into a D/S relationship. As I would have discussed... yada yada yada.

I think the issue that some here have had is your way, intentional or not, of telling others how they should or shouldn't feel and/or act in their own lives. What may or may not work for you in life may not be the same for others.


Well, by now, she's pretty well expressed her purpose for her posts. But BDSM isn't exempt from all the rules and traits of relationships in general, and this discussion stayed in bounds...until it was hijacked and went off the rails for a non-subject related reason.

I have a hard time seeing such a discussion driving away people who otherwise are interested in trying out a new lifestyle (or kink, as it were). It's just a thread on a website, big deal.

You know LM, there are easier ways to get mentioned on others' blogs. But this might work.
Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:06:52 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,411
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
LadyX wrote:


Well, by now, she's pretty well expressed her purpose for her posts. But BDSM isn't exempt from all the rules and traits of relationships in general, and this discussion stayed in bounds...until it was hijacked and went off the rails for a non-subject related reason.

I have a hard time seeing such a discussion driving away people who otherwise are interested in trying out a new lifestyle (or kink, as it were). It's just a thread on a website, big deal.

You know LM, there are easier ways to get mentioned on others' blogs. But this might work.


laughing3

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:11:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,372
Location: Alabama, United States
LadyX wrote:


Well, by now, she's pretty well expressed her purpose for her posts. But BDSM isn't exempt from all the rules and traits of relationships in general, and this discussion stayed in bounds...until it was hijacked and went off the rails for a non-subject related reason.

I have a hard time seeing such a discussion driving away people who otherwise are interested in trying out a new lifestyle (or kink, as it were). It's just a thread on a website, big deal.

You know LM, there are easier ways to get mentioned on others' blogs. But this might work.


Is it ok to whip a pregnant chick's ass? If so, bottoms up LX!






When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:13:01 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
Looks like we need to move this into the 'spanking' area...
Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:15:30 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,411
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
LadyX wrote:
Looks like we need to move this into the 'spanking' area...


You have created quite the audience you two!

A spanking area Xuani, now that's different!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Pixie
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:19:16 AM

Rank: Flutterby Pharie

Joined: 9/27/2007
Posts: 5,983
Location: Never, Never Land, United States
Alright, sorry y'all. The original poster of this thread asked that it be locked. Seems some members can't leave well enought alone.

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.