Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do girls prefer to have there guys with body hair or without body hair?

last reply
15 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not have a guy, so it does not worry me if guys are hairy or not. My partner is hairy and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Look at it like this. Men expect us to be body hair free, so why should they not have to do the same? If i go to the lengths my partner demands why should he not do the same for me? I am lucky if he has a bath before wanting sex let alone removing all body hair!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shadowcat
Look at it like this. Men expect us to be body hair free, so why should they not have to do the same? If i go to the lengths my partner demands why should he not do the same for me? I am lucky if he has a bath before wanting sex let alone removing all body hair!
I shower everyday, most times two times a day. I do have a lot of body hair and posted this to take in many view points as possible to see if I should shave it.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmm....well honestly it doesn't matter to me. I do prefer it either completely shaved or trimmed down there...and chest either a little bit or none. As for anything else that's for my man to decide;)....ooh and facial wise....well every guy pulls it off differently...so it depends
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Men should definitely keep their junk groomed. Manscaping is a must!! It is not hot to have a un-groomed package. Chest hair is very sexy, facial hair if well groomed is acceptable. Hairy bushy armpits are a total turn-off. Groom them bad boys too. So yes some hair is good,
some not so much.
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Three areas that must be groomed and kept tidy:
1. under arms
2.face
3.and most important the pleasure palace..it is not a gratifying experience to have pubis wandering within the oral area...errr..cough..

The rest of the body is fine, for if I wanted to caress slick smooth skin I would touch my own.
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh look...another hair related topic!

I'll play ball..

I go for light chest hair, trimmed/generally tame pubic hair and reasonably tame underarms.

Straying slightly from this topic... I'm slightly confused about the above comment (and any other similar comments) saying 'i'm lucky if he bath before sex'...what? I mean, naturally I require a guy to keep up general hygiene...I assume no one is implying that their guy most go hop in the shower before asking for sex? I had sex with my man today twice.....he showered yesterday, filthy girl that I am!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i like both smile

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My other half has just a sprinkle of hair on his chest. Nothing else except the pubes and snail trail. smile
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as he's not covered, I don't see the issue. But I do like trimmed pubes when giving a BJ.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'm turned on by body hair...except for back hair. but i love a furry chest....

that said, i do think a guy should trim his pubic hair but not shave it totally off. the only area that should be totally shaved is his shaft and balls.

it's a turn off to have a guy who shaves off his body hair rub up against me and I feel his stubble. i have sensitive skin and it's very irritating to be pricked by stubble!
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I don't mind body hair- men are naturally hairy and I'm fine with that. I'm not exactly turned on by a really hairy bloke, for example chest rugs but if I liked the guy it wouldn't put me off having sex with him...
Nearly trimmed and maintained pubes are a must! And my fella prefers to shave his armpits for his own freaky hygiene reasons (?!?!) but I'm not bothered either way so long as its not long enough to plait its fine with me!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Please guys, keep your hair! Love it when a guy has body hair.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LetsGiveItAGo
Please guys, keep your hair! Love it when a guy has body hair.

Yes yes! Encore! Keep that fur sexy men!
Lurker
0 likes
Love body hair on men! smile