Has anyone ever found your sex toys?

last reply
71 replies
11.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So this morning I went into my parents room to get my passport out of their closet where they keep them to be safe and a box feel off the shelf when I was taking down the box with the passports in it. Their was condoms, vibrators, dildos and lube in it. So I know it's normal that adults have sex toys and that, but it got me thinking, have your parents, siblings, friends, children ever found yours? javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/ky.gif')
Lurker
0 likes
My sister found my vibrator a few years back and I caught her using it... needless to say i had to show her the proper way to use it hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
* Edited by Admin. Please refer to the terms
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If they did they never told me. But I worked cleaning motel rooms back in the days, and I found a dildo under the bed. It was the first one I had ever seen! I was dumbfounded. I wondered what they needed that for??? I know now!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Well i think my roommates did once but they never said anything. I got home from uni once and found they had nicked my lightbulb from my room and made a little treasure trail of notes to find it. It was quite fun until i found it in my bedside cabinet right next to my condoms, lube, and little bullet vibe. They must have seen it if they had put it in there!
Lurker
0 likes
Yup my older brother has and he's teased me about it. But I've got shit on him so he can't really push it too far.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea my younger brother found one of mine by accident. It was about a year ago or so and even though he knew what it was, he was totally shocked and embarassed to have found one that belonged to his sister of all people lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I inherited a lot of sex toys from my older sister. Before she went off to university she'd work in a sex toy shop over her gap year and had amassed quite a collection, so after I found her stash, she left me quite a few. But my toys were found by my younger sister (cyclical!) as well as by my roommate in Uni. She'd never seen one before, so I insisted we go shopping to correct this tragic mistake.
- LauraJ -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a friendly reminder

Please keep in mind in discussions such as this, that all ages must be over the age 18 in the forum areas, otherwise unfortunately they will be deleted. Thank you
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes worst case was when my mom found a strapon I had left attached to a stuffed animal was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy embaresing even though she didn't say anything about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I have hidden one in my picnic basket and must not forget where it is. (It also doesn't work very well - I think sex toys are more successful regarding girls than men).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recently, I actually showed my visiting sister our collection and how Master and I arranged them. She was with her bf at the time. I had to leave for work and they was leaving later in the day. I know they were intrigued and hope they took advantage of some our our toys when I left. Was fun showing them the toys. Master even had me show them my nipple piercing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol, YES! There were two very embarassing times...

1. My 13 year old son found one. I share custody with my ex so my son is with me half the time. When he's not with me, I tend to have alot of playtime and not worry about having to hide my toys. On this particular day, something in our schedule changed and my son was dropped off at my place while I was at work and I didn't know about it until he had been there for a couple of hours already. It figures that the night before, I not only had a couple of toys out on my bed and sidetable but I had some inappropriate reading/viewing material as well! When I realized he was there, I went into serious panic mode, dropped everything at work and flew home. Needless to say, we had to have a very serious and insanely awkward heart-heart chat that afternoon about mom's needs - UGH! Something I never want to do again!

2. I was travelling and decided to take one of my vibes with me. As silly as this sounds, I thought if I hid the vibe...wrap it up and stuff it in to a pair of runners, that it would go unnoticed. I mean, why would they need to pull it out and see it?? Well, they did. They not only opened my luggage but literally went diving for that damn vibe in front of everyone waiting in line. Of course it was two very handsome security guards doing the searching and they looked like they were having WAY too much fun with it. I was initially very humiliated but then realized..who the f**k cares? Enjoy horny bastards, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. In high school and the early parts of college (when I lived at home) I kept my sex toys in front of the secret compartment I built in my desk for hiding my varying party supplies - booze and... whatnot - just in case they got too close. Funny enough, I never got caught with a single party related object... unless you count the toys themselves, but I doubt that part was too self-explanatory.
0 likes
Don't think anyone's ever found mine but I have found one belonging to my mother before :O
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ncleigh2010
yes worst case was when my mom found a strapon I had left attached to a stuffed animal was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy embaresing even though she didn't say anything about it

This sounds like an interesting story!! HAHA

One of my daughters found mine once. It was a little embarrassing but she seemed to know something about whet they were for.

Also, I thought the minimum age to be mentioned in forums was 16. Can someone please verify the actual age. Thanks
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I found my mum's vibrator in her bedside cupboard. It wasn't exactly hidden either - right in full view when I opened the drawer! And I knew exactly what it was for...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Yes.. I blushed for a week. Son and his friend we helping more us... OPPS I got batteries for Xmas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really a found toy story but-

Friends of ours were moving across the country. On the day of the move, I gave the movers a medium sized box to put on the truck. When they got to their destination in California a few days later, the box was removed and the movers in California asked my friend where she wanted the box marked "SEX TOYS"

She told them the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes but it's not like I hide them that much...lol. Often they are just on top of my nightstand.
Lurker
0 likes
yikes! will take note of this. lol. though i doubt i'll have an issue, since my toy is my harmless looking hairbrush.

Quote by BelleduJour

2. I was travelling and decided to take one of my vibes with me. As silly as this sounds, I thought if I hid the vibe...wrap it up and stuff it in to a pair of runners, that it would go unnoticed. I mean, why would they need to pull it out and see it?? Well, they did. They not only opened my luggage but literally went diving for that damn vibe in front of everyone waiting in line. Of course it was two very handsome security guards doing the searching and they looked like they were having WAY too much fun with it. I was initially very humiliated but then realized..who the f**k cares? Enjoy horny bastards, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes... Shamefully i had woken up from a long night of using my 8 inch purple vibrating dildo on myself. I was fully naked under my white robe only covering one breast and down there by a sleeve. My dildo was laying beside me and my door was cracked open. I guess i had passed out. I got up and realized my mom must have come in my room that morning and cleaned up. My clothes weren't all over the floor anymore and there was a freshly washed load of laundry folded at the end of my bed. I got up, put clothes on and went down stairs. My mom was washing dishes. When she heard me, she looked at me, giggled and turned back to the dishes. That entire day was soooo awkward. Finally she stopped me and said, "Stop acting so weird. It's not a big deal!" I was relieved. It could have been SO much worse. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, sigh. We usually keep our toys in a locked case in our bedroom. However, I guess I had forgotten to put it away the night before. That morning my daughter came in our bedroom and picked up my Lelo from the nightstand asking what it was. I told her it was a massager. She is only 11 so she bought it. My husband and I cracked up when she then held it up to her neck and turned it on. Mind you, it was not so funny when a couple of years ago she found my Karma Sutra Honey Dust and decided it was "smelly sparely stuff" and used the whole $45 pouch on herself and her dolls.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, sigh. We usually keep our toys in a locked case in our bedroom. However, I guess I had forgotten to put it away the night before. That morning my daughter came in our bedroom and picked up my Lelo from the nightstand asking what it was. I told her it was a massager. She is only 11 so she bought it. My husband and I cracked up when she then held it up to her neck and turned it on. Mind you, it was not so funny when a couple of years ago she found my Karma Sutra Honey Dust and decided it was "smelly sparkely stuff" and used the whole $45 pouch on herself and her dolls.
Site administrator
0 likes
What sex toys ?? damn am I missing out on something or what !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg yes my daughter & her friend....luckily they had no idea what it was...ohhh what a bad horrifying...moment
Lurker
0 likes
luckily enough No ;0P x