Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had an orgasm without any physical stimulation?

last reply
65 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did once when I was driving my car while listening to my long distance girlfriend having an orgasm on my cellphone. Just curious if anyone else has gotten so horny that they came without physical stimulation.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, repeatedly and often.
Lurker
0 likes
Ha, yes!!

I had a thing with this guy and it used to happen quite frequently!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried several times to do it again but with no luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is a mental stimulation thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be nice to be able to do it whenever you wanted. You could have an orgasm anywhere almost and not get caught depending on how much a mess you made.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I can't say that I have with no physical stimulation at all. I have had orgasms by squeezing my legs together though.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
no unfortunately sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by prinsesed
no unfortunately sad
Sorry to hear that. Maybe someday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes,but only while sleeping. I have awaken in the middle of an orgasm many times.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes while working out if that counts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by liane
yes,but only while sleeping. I have awaken in the middle of an orgasm many times.
That would be a nice way to wake up. Were you able to remember the dream afterwards?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ncleigh2010
yes while working out if that counts
Interesting. If I had an orgasm while working out I would probably drop the weights and hurt myself.
Lurker
0 likes
nope...i wish
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Unfortunately no. Do I need to learn how to ride a motor bike or a pushbike with a toy sticking through the seat?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
Unfortunately no. Do I need to learn how to ride a motor bike or a pushbike with a toy sticking through the seat?
Unfortunately that wouldn't count. It would still be physical stimulation. Try watching or hearing something that gets you so horny you can't hardly take it and not touch yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
About a year ago. An old friend talked me to an orgazim while on the phone. She was 600 kms away. I did not touch myself once.
Only to clean up afterwards.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have orgasisms all time without any physical touching. also wake up having orgasims all time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by needyneedy
I have orgasisms all time without any physical touching. also wake up having orgasims all time!
Damn, you're lucky. What are you usually doing or thinking about when you when you have them?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
No I haven't.

Yes, that.
Lurker
0 likes
That would be cool but I've only orgasm with no physical touch while I'm sleeping lol weird
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes.. it gets easier with practice.. now I cum if someone opens a screen door..
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes being in love you can talk to your intended and ooohh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it 2-3 times, I believe what I do is called thinking-off though. Where you allow whole body to join in on the orgasm.

They have classes for it. :P I intend to attend one in the future.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - in the right circumstances I can cum without any physical contact. It is usually pretty intense too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh yes I do...esp with my lovers cock in my mouth!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 34D
I have done it 2-3 times, I believe what I do is called thinking-off though. Where you allow whole body to join in on the orgasm.

They have classes for it. :P I intend to attend one in the future.
Thinking off. A fitting term. I didn't know they actually had classes for it. Thanks for the reply.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes whilst i was in bed all sleepy thinking about my lover.