MILFS

last reply
77 replies
13.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
why is it every guys dream to sleep with a hot/beautiful female parent ? why the ultimate sex drive for a hot mum/mom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmm,
Not sure I can answer that other than to say some MILF's are hot and some are not, DOH! Mothers are sexy because they are more mature and have a better grasp of the real world...IMHO..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
speaking on behalf of young guys its like a forbidden fruit and to usmcvet there are no ugly milfs because its mother id like to fuck unless your into ugly idk lol
Lurker
0 likes
ive had one child does that make me a milf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Taylor_lee
ive had one child does that make me a milf

Lol, yeah guess it does but in general MILFS are more commenly known as more mature lady's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You've just got to love them. I do prefer the more mature woman.
Lurker
0 likes
MILF's are generally though of as being slightly older than the male thats into MILF's, but can be any age. You Taylor are definitely classed as hot MILF!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like MILF's because they're mostly all younger than me. Kinda like you Tay!
Classified
0 likes
LOVE MILF

I grew up wanting the older women. Mature, sexy and wearing nylons etc.
Unattainable and very desirable. The archetypal schoolboy fantasy, Mrs Robinson.
Even better when you realise the pregnancy thing as well.
Now I am fortunate to have the real thing and it is fantastic!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let’s see, sexy, seductive, experienced, full of a burning passion, and not embarrassed about reaching for something that will satisfy their physical, as opposed to emotional, needs. And yes, there is the added excitement of forbidden fruit.
Lurker
0 likes
Probably because they have the sense of maturity already there. They know what they want and they know how to take it. Its just sexy all around.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
They rock because they are expirienced. If they are interested then they are either not getting enough or can't get enough. Either way...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
young guy+older gal=best sex ever

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
0 likes
It is the thought of their experience and their heightened sex drive. mmmm. I'd take MILF any day please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is the fact it is forbidden and always that wonder of are they going to be a lot better as they are more experienced. I slept with a MILF once and it was the best sex I have ever had. For me the turn on is their experience and general willingness to please.
Lurker
0 likes
Do I classify as a MILF? 35yrs old and 2 children
Classified
0 likes
pinkvee
Do I classify as a MILF? 35yrs old and 2 children

Yes! Very desirable too!

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
for the benefit of future girlfriends, every guy should have an older woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm always more than a little surprised when younger guys profess an interest in me as a MILF.
To be honest I cant understand why.
Is it the fantasy that turns you on, and when or if you were given the opportunity to live out the idea of being with a ' MILF' would a younger man really want to be with someone whos certainly not in the first flush of youth?. Pregnancy does things to a womans body the least of them being stretch marks and please dont even begin to talk about what breast feeding does to the perkiness of breasts. smile

So for all those guys who put up their hand and say "yes Please" when the word Milf is mentioned how many of you are actually reacting to the fantasy versus the reality of being with an older woman?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73

So for all those guys who put up their hand and say "yes Please" when the word Milf is mentioned how many of you are actually reacting to the fantasy versus the reality of being with an older woman?

On the other hand, how many of you ladies get WET hearing yourself being called a MILF and wondering what the guy would feel like???

Kisses!

Steph
Classified
0 likes
Naughtygrl73 and others.

You're very desirable.
Realise what you are and what you have to offer!
Your sexuality, sensuality as well as experienced prowess!
I stand by this, as does my little friend!

pinkvee

Would have loved to have you as a teacher!

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

On the other hand, how many of you ladies get WET hearing yourself being called a MILF and wondering what the guy would feel like???

Kisses!

Steph

Steph I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about being with a younger man.
Women really do hit there sexual stride in their 30's and beyond
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
had the fantasy, only once ever enjoyed the reality...
reality > any possible fantasy..
milfs... yumm.
Lurker
0 likes
Because they are mature and know what they want in life.
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking in generalities of course, and defining a MILF as a woman in her thirties and forties with children:

while women in their twenties may have the perky bodies, their minds are also young. Mothers in their thirties and forites may not have the body they used to, but their minds more than make up for it. These ladies are at their sexual peak and they know what they want sexually... there's NOTHING more sexy than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73

Steph I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about being with a younger man.
Women really do hit there sexual stride in their 30's and beyond

Hey, don't forget about us older gents... we like MILFs too you know
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
I'm always more than a little surprised when younger guys profess an interest in me as a MILF.
To be honest I cant understand why.
Is it the fantasy that turns you on, and when or if you were given the opportunity to live out the idea of being with a ' MILF' would a younger man really want to be with someone whos certainly not in the first flush of youth?. Pregnancy does things to a womans body the least of them being stretch marks and please dont even begin to talk about what breast feeding does to the perkiness of breasts. smile

I for one WILL put my hand up and yes not only "yes please" but YES I am with one. She is 12 years older than me and has a kid (in his twenties that lives with us) I have never had a relationship like this before, we connect on so many different levels other than just sex. We have a house together and I have no itentions of this just being a "flash in the pan" relationship, I am dedicated to her for the rest of my life.

The sex however, is truly amazing - gents you do have to be with an older woman at one point in your life. You just may learn a few things!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

Kisses!

Steph

I might be the exception, but I really dislike the term MILF and younger guys don't do it for me. About 10 years younger and beyond that it starts creeping me out. Just not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the reason why every young man has a fantasy to sleep with an attractive mature female parent is because they are experienced between the sheets and there are no demands for commitments.