Masturbation

last reply
30 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
On my way home last I masturbated while i was driving, so i was curious has anyone else ever masturbated while driving?
Lurker
0 likes
Ive masturbated while somone else was driving... does that count?
Lurker
0 likes
yeahh i guess so;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Often.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i do
Lurker
0 likes
Yup guilty!

Only on the motorway, I wouldn't attempt it driving in the city... Far too much stop/start hahahah
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely. Did it yesterday on my way home from work after flirting all day with lush friend.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've done it often.

I actually have a small vibe I keep in my purse. (Its shaped like mascara so no one ever knows!) And I use that sometimes on the drive home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say yes lol. Hard to concentraTe on driving. Exciting but also a little dangerous
Lurker
0 likes
many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a passenger in a car. I did with my toys. Boyfriend was driving.
Lurker
0 likes
I found it to be such a turn on knowing someone might see, have you ever been caught? Thank you to all who postedsmile
Lurker
0 likes
When you are stuck on the 10 or the 405 does any one have a better suggestion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, often makes those long trips go by quicker........
Lurker
0 likes
Yes definitely as a driver or passenger. Specially on long roadtrips. So much fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never done that while driving but have as a passenger many times..I haven't done it in awhile though..It used to drive hubby crazy..He would always look for a place to pull off the road to finish what I started..LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Yea specially in rush hour traffic helps relief the tension of that stop n go traffic
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yep!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have tried, but as the driver this seems a lil dangerous for me, hate to slam on the brake or worse at best part smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yeh I have
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oh goodness yes.......
Lurker
0 likes
It's not the easiest! Better to have someone else do it. Or find a car park with a few others...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many times and so many reasons too. If none of these work then I will find a new sense of reason.

Trucks and Large SUV Drivers seem to enjoy it about as much as I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no idea how you girls do it. I would for sure cause an accident. When i'm getting off I can't think or concentrate on anything else. Not to mention the fact that often legs start to shake. So operating a vehicle at this time would be the worst idea ever, I would kill someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've rubbed through my panties in the car while driving before on like a long drive and at night
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mmm hmmm =)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and the wife has done same , so hot see the second looks , or the ones that want to keep on looking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've masturbated to orgasm while driving and while stopped in traffic. - lee