Straight or curved cock?

last reply
18 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering what others preferr in the cock department. For fucking I prefer a fairly long, fat cock with a nice upward curve. It feels so much better going in and out.

Sucking a curved cock is another matter, If I'm on my knees in front of him, I can't get much down. If my head is gtoward his feet then it goes down a lot easier.

Thed most import thing for me, however is that it be a descent size and stay rock hard. So gals what is your favorite?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm the exact same as you. A curved cock looks soooooo nice too just looking at one with a curve turns me on & fucking one is amazing. However like you said sucking one is a totally different thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Slightly curved seems to hit that 'spot'. I'm with you girls, a straight cock is much nicer to suck.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
does it really matter?

would you kick him outta bed if it's curved or straight?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree a nice curved cock really hits the right spot when fucking.wow.straight is alot better for sucking makes it so much easier to deepthroat.
The Linebacker
0 likes
You can change it from straight to curve, back to straight, or even make that thing twirl. You have to insert not 1 but 2 fingers in his anus and reach way in until you find this certain spot behind his scrotum and press on it. His cock will dance and twirl and do all kinds of stuff. Why don't you all explore that and report back?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Buz
You can change it from straight to curve, back to straight, or even make that thing twirl. You have to insert not 1 but 2 fingers in his anus and reach way in until you find this certain spot behind his scrotum and press on it. His cock will dance and twirl and do all kinds of stuff. Why don't you all explore that and report back?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice curve is great for hitting a g-spot.
Nicole
Classified
0 likes
Thankfully have the best of both with a long gentle curve!
My wife loves it and gives great head!
I'm a very lucky boy.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
straight has its advantages,and so does a curved one,both are nice as long as he knows how to use it thats all that matters.
Lurker
0 likes
Cock A Doodle Doo... Any cock will do. A downward curved cock for sucking.......... & an upward curved cock for fucking... hits the prostate every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nevrer had anything but straight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most def slightly curved one biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Either or both do it for me... but straight is easier for sucking..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest and I am I'd rather have thickness not to bothered which way it points as long as its at me I'll be happy
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by PracticalMagic
Either or both do it for me... but straight is easier for sucking..

I agree with this! sucking a curved cock is NOT easy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Straight is fine to me
Nafisa