Sexy outfits that turn you on

last reply
86 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I like a hot/high-end dress, on a woman with a nice figure.

Really the figure makes it all work. I find lately that I really appreciate nice clothes on a woman.

You have to show some leg and a bit of cleavage.
Lurker
0 likes
i love it when she is wearing some high heels and short dress that shows off her long legs and a nicely cut top that shows bit of cleavage.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hands Down, at home, Garter Belt and stockings. I LOVE the way they frame a womans ass and really highlights her hips.
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I like either high-end dresses or slutty dresses, I have to be honest and say that well fitted jeans and the a classic white (prefebally low cut) white top with nice boots does it for me everytime.
Classified
0 likes
A twinkle in the eye, a seductive smile.

A skirt or dress, stockings and sling backs! A flash of thigh.
Pantyhose are great under trousers.
Nice lingerie, lacy bras and silky panties.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I think that I probably have the same deplorable sense of imagination of most men:

Dark business skirt-suit with tight white blouse. Seamless bra underneath.

Underneath the skirt, defo dark stockings, lacey panties and garters.

(I understand that this necessitates a white bra with dark stockings, but really by the time we've reached that stage, does it matter?)
Lurker
0 likes
Any sexy dress with dark stockings and heels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the occassion.

A short, cleavage revealing black cocktail dress. Yum

A perfectly fitting bikini on a sandy sweaty body. Mmm

Yoga pants and a shirt that allow a view of ass and crotch.

Add to the yoga pants, a baseball cap with a ponytail pulled through the back! RAWRRRR fucking love a woman in a cap.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
I would have to say that I love a woman in business attire.

Get her in a nice pencil skirt with a well fitted blouse that shows some cleavage - Mmmmhmmm.
Cannot forget the shoes! A nice pair of heels that coordinate with her briefcase or purse HEAVEN!

One other is at home, her in a pair of panties and one of my dress shirts - DAMN!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
see now this is so catch 22. we all have something different to get across what were saying. what makes me look slutty or appealing other ways could not be pulled off for another. I think it's all in the way we carry off what were wearing at the time
Lurker
0 likes
The "little black dress" with nothing underneath but skin

0 likes
Quote by VickieLynn1
see now this is so catch 22. we all have something different to get across what were saying. what makes me look slutty or appealing other ways could not be pulled off for another. I think it's all in the way we carry off what were wearing at the time

I agree and I think that's why this thread is titled "Sexy outfits that turn you on"
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like dresses that show curvature. Tassles around the bodice and hips are especially sexy.

I also like white boots--as in cheerleader boots--and herein lies a story. When I was 4 years old I went with my parents through a small Alabama town to meet my father's family. A 12-year old cousin named Janette was wearing white cheerleader boots. She was skinny and had a pretty face. She was the sexiest female I had ever seen.

My family went on to Cuba where my other grandfather had a farm. This was pre-Castro. I had my 5th birthday in Cuba and that's how I am so certain I was only 4 when I met Jeanette.

Twenty years later I got married and headed on my honeymoon. Our route passed through Alabama so I decided to make the second stop of my life in that little mill town. We drove into the town and my wife asked if I knew how to find my grandfather's house. I said I had a good memory from my earlier visit. Mind you, I had been 4 years and 10 months old!

I drove across a river and continued to the East. Finally I looked down a side street and said, "There it is. That's the house."

Indeed, I was right. Those sexy white boots had made an indelible imprint on my young mind.

Jeanette was not there on my honeymoon visit, but I did meet her in another state about a year later.

White boots and tassles.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the looks of tight fitting sweater-dresses and over-the-calf boots.

A shorter plaid skirt with a blouse that shows just a little cleavage, nice decorative stockings and heels.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly i think the most sexy thing is when a girl isnt trying hard....the yoga pants and loose shirt with no bra...or the sexy rolled tight sweat pants and a tight little tank top....maybe its just me because im not huge into the dressing up thing...but i think a woman is usually the most beautiful when she doesn't put a whole lot of thought into it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In terms of uniform or general clothes there is something about airhostess uniforms that really get me going. Anything that is tight enough to make girls risk going au natural to avoid VPL is always a turn on as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At home a thong and teddy, out in town; a corset, loose summer dress, thong or boy shorts, and pair of boots.
Lurker
0 likes
Simple: jeans that show off her ass, and heels or boots.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love thigh high lacy stockings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not that conscious of 'bedroom' clothes, so everything 'sexy' I buy her (we have a rule: if it's sexy, I'll pay for it) is for 'outside' wear

Short little black dress with lacy stockings. And I like it when guys check her out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything showing cleavage will get me looking.

But with the warmer weather coming, a sundress where i can see her figure when the light is just right. yes!
Lurker
0 likes
It think it just depends on the mood, situation. There's many times that my woman wearing a pair boy shorts around the house is sexy as hell. Of course, a confident woman can be sexy in anything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her birthday suit.
Lurker
0 likes
A light summer dress that just barely covers her thighs. Very light fabric that, when the sunlight hits it just right, you can see the outline of her hips and legs. Very entrancing. Or else short, tight, athletic sports sets. Doesn't have to be a bikini, but it's definitely most attractive when the woman is actually doing something sporty in them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
a simple tight dress is good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I think that I probably have the same deplorable sense of imagination of most men:
Dark business skirt-suit with tight white blouse. Seamless bra underneath.
Underneath the skirt, defo dark stockings, lacey panties and garters.
(I understand that this necessitates a white bra with dark stockings, but really by the time we've reached that stage, does it matter?)

The starger above and Dude kinda hit the nail on the head for me. Just make those heels nice and high and we have a winner.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by VickieLynn1

it so depends on my mood and the mood of the person wearing the outfit...easy laughter, intelligent, fun convo, and a sexy twinkle in the eye (maybe dimples) and we're good to go.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When my girlfriend played softball for our high school, those uniforms were awesome. Then she had a ponytail with a head band, and some eye black. There was just something so awesome about it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely Yoga pants with a thong poking out the top.