condom usage...??

last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was looking for something else and spotted a demonstration video...not on a real person...on the usage of a "female condom". The video was not in English, so I don't know if it was a spoof or for real. That begs the question (for the ladies, primarily...guys chime in if need be) about "female condom usage"

Have you had any personal experience with the "female condom" and what are your thoughts on it?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bySQCa1BoVY&feature=related

Rick
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean the femidom? (Too lazy to sign into youtube to look at a video I don't really want to see... lol) If so then that's been around for yonks, poppet.

It's fine, I know people that have used it, they've reported back alright on it..... I find the whole 'wash and reuse' thing a bit much for me though, icky. But, that is not the reason I won't use them...... if there are going to be any type of condom involved it's going to be on the bloke's dick. Most guys don't even check if you're on contraception....they just assume. We're expected to take pills every day of our life, to get injections into our arses every few months, coils inserted up into us, implants shoved in through a scalpel-made hole.....if condoms are going to be involved the guy can take the brunt of it as far as I'm concerned!
Lurker
0 likes
My ex used them if we ran out of normal condoms. She had them as an emergency measure as the pill didn't siut her too well. It was ok, never caused us any problems and she didn't become pregnant so they seemed to work ok. They never made any difference to the sex other then slighty dull the feeling (same as normal condoms) so I had no issue with them.
Don't know too much about the putting them in or taking them out as she did that in private but if was horrific in any way, I am sure I would have heard about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am more concerned with protection against STD/STI so this female condom wouldnt be of any use. Unless in a long term relationship with someone who I have total trust in, a condom is a necessary evil.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I am more concerned with protection against STD/STI so this female condom wouldnt be of any use.

They do protect against STI/Ds...

Wiki - Female Condom
Lurker
0 likes
i have never used one, If i don't know him well enough i make him put the condom on, if i do know him and know he is STD free the pill suffices as enough protection for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate all condoms, I guess I have to be sure we are both df!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a vasectomy years ago so that is not a concern!
Lurker
0 likes
I tried to use a Femidom once, it took ages to get in and when I eventually got it in my boyfiend said and I quote "I'm not shagging that it looks like you've got a bin bag hanging out of your fanny"
Best contraception ever, cos I didn't get laid!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No condomn will protect you from herpes or genital warts. Sorry it's evidenced based. They will only reduce the chances. It doesn't matter male or female condoms.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally HATE condoms of any kind, male or female. To me they take away the full pleasure of the act. Sorry boys don't do random sex, without tests first!!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by cumslut_22
I personally HATE condoms of any kind, male or female. To me they take away the full pleasure of the act. Sorry boys don't do random sex, without tests first!!

Would that include algebraic equations or just trigonometry ?

Just revising now.

Think safe, fuck smart!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
female condom, male condom, birth control pills, patches what ever type or method you use. just be responsible. know you are taking a risk of getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant or catching some disease; you can catch the cold from sex (or just kissing) lol. It all comes down to responsiblity for your own actions. look before you leap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
protect both packages i say!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'm infertile so I only use condoms early in a relationship or one night stand. The only exception is anal sex. To me a condom is a necessity in that case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been swinging since the mid 1970's, I have fucked something over 350 different women, and only used condome on maybe 20. I hate them. Like taking a bath in long under ware.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd rather the condom be on the guy.
[url]http://[/url]
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by grazeem69
I have been swinging since the mid 1970's, I have fucked something over 350 different women, and only used condome on maybe 20. I hate them. Like taking a bath in long under ware.

Only if taking a bath puts you in danger of pregnancy or an STD.
[url]http://[/url]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by grazeem69
I have been swinging since the mid 1970's, I have fucked something over 350 different women.

Amateur
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

Only if taking a bath puts you in danger of pregnancy or an STD.

Newsflash bathing leads to super aids!