Online marriage

last reply
85 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys. Just a quick question. If an online love wanted to become an online 'wife' would you do it?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Maybe she gets half of the .gifs that you post on each others' profile wall.
Lurker
0 likes
NO!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ah well. Its probably not a good idea. Who knows if it would amount to anything irl?
But the fantasy might still work. Idk. It was just one of those random questions that popped into my head.
The chance of me marrying any one of the women I talk to online is slim. Still it might be good practice for
when it happens irl.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Maybe she gets half of the .gifs that you post on each others' profile wall.

That was hilarious...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see the harm in it if you both lay down the law on what is expected from each other.

I say make your online experience whatever you want as long as no one gets hurt by it.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you. That makes sense. I know what is expected and I assume she does too. smile
Since it is online I don't think things will go to far. Ya never know if it will even translate well irl either.
As long as the fantasy works for both then I agree no harm in exploring.
Lurker
0 likes
This can´t be a serious question.

But I´ll answer it - no
Lurker
0 likes
Its no different from "dating" someone online but bieng just friends irl imo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
I know what is expected and I assume she does too

What exactly is expected? i wouldnt know what would be expected on an online marriage. is it something like.. you wont marry another online husband? you post a photo of a meal and he post a photo of him washing dishes? what about online kids, do you use photoshop to create them? when you fight does he post a pic of him sleeping on the sofa?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Oh, I love it!! =d>

It's the Ultimate RolePlaying ..... like CumSluts, subs/masters, family fun, werewolves and vampires and a host of other games played on Lush!!

Go for it!!

Enjoy your time ...... after all, it is online, not real life!

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
Oh, I love it!! =d>

It's the Ultimate RolePlaying ..... like CumSluts, subs/masters, family fun, werewolves and vampires and a host of other games played on Lush!!

Go for it!!

Second that. I'm probably not eligible for a marriage, but I'll be somebody's affair, perhaps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to be the other woman!! Im not giving up half my GIF's and my playlist for anybody!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Thats the beauty of the online "marriage". Like someone already said its all for fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m not sure what an “online marriage” entails, but it implies love and commitment. If you want that, then try it out. But I’m more with Nikki (who prefers to be the “other woman”) on this one. I will stick to friendship and lust.
Lurker
0 likes
Can I be the priest? We can set up a chatroom called "The Wedding" and I volunteer to be the priest
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TJRogue
I’m not sure what an “online marriage” entails, but it implies love and commitment. If you want that, then try it out. But I’m more with Nikki (who prefers to be the “other woman”) on this one. I will stick to friendship and lust.

yeah no harm in trying it out.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Can I be the priest? We can set up a chatroom called "The Wedding" and I volunteer to be the priest

You do remind me of Guido Sarducci .....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy

What exactly is expected? i wouldnt know what would be expected on an online marriage. is it something like.. you wont marry another online husband? you post a photo of a meal and he post a photo of him washing dishes? what about online kids, do you use photoshop to create them? when you fight does he post a pic of him sleeping on the sofa?

You beat me to the comment. Slamming doors or throwing dishes?? How do you "share" household chores? Of course, IGNORING yhr other would be real easy...
Lurker
0 likes
Where will the honeymoon go? Storiesspace? Facebook? Google?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Where will the honeymoon go? Storiesspace? Facebook? Google?

Hmm. Good question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a day or two, why not?

I'll get bored after that though.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure what an Online Marriage consists of, but if the other person doesn't allow me to flirt with my lushies then a big fat NO!
Lurker
0 likes
bizarre.

I'd give them an online kick in the ass! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
Oh, I love it!! =d>

Go for it!!

I agree the ultimate Role Play well put
Lurker
0 likes
oh by the way you might want to ASK YOUR MISTRESS IF YOU CAN HAVE AN ONLINE MARRIAGE see you posted in the BDSM forum asking about handcuffs because the kind your mistress used. NOW your asking if people would do an online marriage. I cant say for my self but im sure alot of Mistresses out there would be PISSED if there sub got a marriage of any kind WITHOUT PERMISSION.

OF COARSE THIS IS JUST AN FYI
Lurker
0 likes
If its for a role play go for it, But marriage is a serious thing, and dating online is tricky enough! lol Id leave the cyber wife for the roleplaying.
Lurker
0 likes
NEVER....

Marriage is a beautiful bonding between 2 people, intimate, emotional,spiritual.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow. This topic has moved fast. Um I did not get a chance to respond but someone brought up a very valid concern.
Before I do anything I need to ask my MISTRESS for her permission. I think she would be pissed if I did anything without her
consent.