last reply
29 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi guys,

I'm kinda new to the forum, so I'm not sure on the rules of posting naughty pictures, so I'll save the pictures until someone says I'm okay to post them...

but, I've always had a problem with my penis size. I'm constantly convinced that I'm tiny, and unimpressive. My girlfriend seems to enjoy our sex, but she's quite short and a small build.

I'm 18, and I measure up at about 5 inches long, and 1.5 inches thick... is this boring?
0 likes
Chriz.... I don't think this is a question for the 'guys'... You might want to post it in the 'Ask the Gals' section...

But... welcome to Lush
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Chriz.... I don't think this is a question for the 'guys'... You might want to post it in the 'Ask the Gals' section...

But... welcome to Lush

I thought this was the generic advice forum?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by ChrizC
Hi guys,

I'm kinda new to the forum, so I'm not sure on the rules of posting naughty pictures, so I'll save the pictures until someone says I'm okay to post them...

Just so you know, you cannot post any forum pics until you've made 20 posts. Otherwise it won't work. smile welcome.
0 likes
Quote by ChrizC
Hi guys,

but, I've always had a problem with my penis size. I'm constantly convinced that I'm tiny, and unimpressive. My girlfriend seems to enjoy our sex, but she's quite short and a small build.

I'm 18, and I measure up at about 5 inches long, and 1.5 inches thick... is this boring?

Umm I have a problem with this post on a few levels. If you have an "unimpressive cock size" why would you out yourself. Then to further ask if it's boring? What kind of answers are you looking for? Really curious of what your expectations are.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Matriarch
0 likes
What you're basically asking is does size matter, when that size is 5"? Correct?

It has nothing to do with being boring or not. People can be boring, penises are usually fun, whatever their size (within limits...).
Lurker
0 likes
Due to the topic, I'm going to have go with boring, not because of the size but of bringing it up at all. What you do with the size is what makes it impressive or boring, not the actual size.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Learn to work that tongue. There are other things you can do when penetration isn't quite getting it. A lot clitoral stimulation. I am sure your girlfriend will be happy to suggest things, just ask. She'll probably be very happy that you care to ask.
Lurker
0 likes
If you sit there and whinge about how its 'boring' then yes its going to be boring. But if you want to pleasure your gf/whoever then put some effort in, learn to touch, stroke, kiss her all over, you'll make her feel much more amazing that way then simply pounding her with a 7" cock... which on its own is not that pleasurable. Lots of clitoral stimulation, kissing, groping, etc all over if a winner, and as Buz said, learn to use your tongue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ChrizC, not all women can handle big horsey-sized shafting, anyhow. For example, I have a tilted cervix, which is not entirely uncommon. Anything above six, and you can forget about doggy style. There are just some occasions that even missionary hurts, even with 6.

Don't worry about the number. Besides, you are 18. You never know what can happen in the next four years. My stepson grew four or five inches his sophomore year in college, and I am betting more grew than his height. But even if not, treat a woman well, learn to please her, but don't take any shit. You are great as you are, and a good woman will appreciate that and help you to learn how to please her. smile

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtiestmommy
My stepson grew four or five inches his sophomore year in college, and I am betting more grew than his height.

And you know that how?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if she is still your g/f then she doesn't think you are 'boring', yet, but I agree with the others, there is so much more to sex than just penis size - work on that and you may become 'impressive'!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChrizC

Unless she is falling asleep or reading the latest edition of Cleo during the deed, or unless you are a hopeless fuck, I can't see where or why size matters and if it's boring???. If you are really, really concerned, you could always buy a strap-on that has a hallow dildo that will add inches on top of yours
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Magician

And you know that how?

Because I'm married to his FATHER lol.

And yeah, my step son is hot as shit, but he's also so smart ,
really funny and fun to hang around with, and one of the nicest guys I know. He's a lot like his dad, which makes me luckier than I can even say.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by nicola
People can be boring, penises are usually fun, whatever their size (within limits...).

And if the penis is boring one can always put on a superman cape and it's all fun again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you will learn, and some guys never figure this out, to take your time, make her cum first, it won't really matter. Knew a guy from a swingers club that had just over 4", completely hard. And he had women all over him. According to the ladies, he could eat pussy better than anyone they had ever met.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Bored.

Also, you mentioned something about posting naughty pictures. Please read THIS THREAD before doing so.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
It's not the size of a man, it's how well he eats pussy. Everyone knows that.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your size is in the average range. And average size, for me, is the best size. they have more versatility! I won't choke on an average sized cock, and an average sized cock will gain admittance to my ass, whereas, a larger one is out of the question. But as the others have said, ask her what she likes and use that tongue! If you do that, you will both be happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChrizC
Hi guys,

I suspect you already know that your size is pretty average so I'm not going to butter you up with compliments and shit. As for boring, thats not the right adjective, like I said average is, you have an average cock, to put it in high schooler terms, you have a c/c+ cock, both satisfactory and average, if your girlfriend likes it what the hell more do you want?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your girl doesn't have a problem with it don't worry be happy
Lurker
0 likes
It's not about how deep you fish. It's how you wiggle your worm.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Try painting red racing stripes up the length of it. This adds the illusion of length, plus it can NEVER be confused as boring.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by stelmaria
It's not about how deep you fish. It's how you wiggle your worm.

Welcome to the site!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CosmoJones22
Try painting red racing stripes up the length of it. This adds the illusion of length, plus it can NEVER be confused as boring.

should add wheels too, and a V6!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Classified
0 likes
Quote by nicola
What you're basically asking is does size matter, when that size is 5"? Correct?

It has nothing to do with being boring or not. People can be boring, penises are usually fun, whatever their size (within limits...).

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
am going to be just a bit mean here..so please take it ...for what it is

i hate it when a girl ask if she is too fat..99.9 % it is some skinny chick who is insecure with THEIR looks

so when a guy posts about his dick size it is clearly...a bid for "oh you are good"..".it is fine"...just like with the ladies...me i tell them they ARE fat, if they ask that stpid question & they are a size zero

what i am trying to say sweetie.. as u are 18... & POSSIBLY insecure about yourself

u got what u got...guys..period

size will not make a difference if you give your lover ALL the orgasms she craves

love what u got people..it is WHAT do with it that counts...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
good answer blaze
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To use another fishing analogy....It's not the rod, it's the fisherman. I'm not that big either, but if you are a good listener and observer you can pretty much read your partners reaction to what you are doing and do all you can to drive her absolutely crazy. Just take your time and put her needs first and she'll do anything she can for you.