Erotic suggestions

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi. I'm a guy who attends school and am inbetween partners. I constantly do erotic and sensual things in school for my arousal. I almost always wear panties and will often use an anal plug. I masturbate in the bathrooms inbetween classes. I'm looking for more things to do. Any suggestions?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Write an erotic story on the blackboard before the professor arrives.
Lurker
0 likes
Homework?
Lurker
0 likes
Starve yourself of any sexual stimulation for as long as possible and then go into the classroom just before anyone arrives, whip out your junk and jerk off. Try to cum and clean up before you get caught. Oh, and that's an order, Sonny boy!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Have you tried to insert your head into a garbage can in the janitor's closet, while masturbating upside down?

I recently read that this might be the next big thing.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Some of the things I read in this thread made me want to vomit almost. So I thank every one for that....

I think a fun thing to do to mix it up would be to cum in your teacher's coffee. Or maybe have the cum ready to slip it in the coffee undetected, then race to your seat and begin to rub one out over your pants in a stealthy manner. With practice you can get the timing right and cum when he/she, whatever your deal is, takes their first sip. It will be like cumming in their mouth in front of the class.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Some of the things I read in this thread made me want to vomit almost. So I thank every one for that....

I think a fun thing to do to mix it up would be to cum in your teacher's coffee. Or maybe have the cum ready to slip it in the coffee undetected, then race to your seat and begin to rub one out over your pants in a stealthy manner. With practice you can get the timing right and cum when he/she, whatever your deal is, takes their first sip. It will be like cumming in their mouth in front of the class.

That is the LAST time I leave my coffee cup ANYWHERE around you