Favorite male body part?

last reply
76 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What body part do you find yourself most drawn to? What about it turns you on?
Lurker
0 likes
On a woman or a man!!!!!!! O well I'll answer both!!

On a woman it has to be their waist area..just holding it and planting lovely kisses right there HMM

On a man their chest..I like them big and broad!!

Above all else though their brain..either sex could be sexy as hell but if I have to hold your hand through a conversation then I dry up like a desert!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a man with a nice broad chest. Dont mind if there is extra padding there. I just need someone with big shoulders. This is going to sound weird but I love a man with "working" hands. I cant take a guy with soft hands. Gives me the creepers. Yes, I do look at a man and check out everything. What can I say....I love men!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Similar to the other posters - chest and abs do it for me. The reason being - if that looks good, the guy is obviously fit, so chances are the rest of his body will be pretty hot as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me its Abs and Arms. Love really tight abs and well developed (but not huge) arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big hands, strong arms. I don't know what it is, but they make me go all tingly.
Lurker
0 likes
eyes or smile
Lurker
0 likes
Shoulders, abs, biceps and torso if he's fit.

Eyes and hands.

The middle leg!!!
Lurker
0 likes
His eyes, his abs (mmmm), His muscular arms (not a weightlifter though), and his Chest, oh yes. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I love his arms and his smile...gets me all tingling and I imagine his arms around me when we make love or a hard fuck!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'm very fond of arms and chests. Also legs and butts.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Shoulders! My guy has nice broad shoulders. And I don't like skinny guys at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Notenough
This is going to sound weird but I love a man with "working" hands. I cant take a guy with soft hands. Gives me the creepers.

Its not weird at all. I also check out a man's hands. A good pair of hands that turns me on would have to be large (but not too much so) and strong and have long fingers. If he has a dark complexion it turns me on that much more. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a tall and dark man.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Love well defined shoulders ..... especially where the neck meets the shoulder ... a perfect place to kiss and bite

And capable big hands ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shoulders and back.. A well defined back is just heaven to massage or rake with your nails and stuff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love strong men so I would say the arms and chest at first look. I will look then at their hands and then the butt. I agree about a working man's hands and a few scars here or there is sexy too.
Lurker
0 likes
Firm chest and torso.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes, smile, firm thighs
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Eyes, nose, lips then thighs- in that order. After all, it's his face in gonna be looking at most so it may as well be a nice one!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say cock, lips, arms and chest! In that order....
Lurker
0 likes
A guys smile!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find I can't take my eyes off a guys tight bum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
Big hands, strong arms. I don't know what it is, but they make me go all tingly.

I completely agree!! Other than their cock I love strong arms, and big hands that envelope mine smile
Lurker
0 likes
arms, and back. i love when a guys has like a nice muscular back.. weird ik
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now.....the chest.
Lurker
0 likes
strong arms and back with a nice smile biggrin
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
beyond the obvious ;-) i think feet are sexy....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His eyes//facial features will catch my eye but it's a nice ass that does it for me.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry