Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So, I took an investment survey this afternoon...

last reply
15 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Free promotion!

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Free promotion!

Can't the Wiggling Stormtrooper give us a "Like" button for this? Please?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Can't the Wiggling Stormtrooper give us a "Like" button for this? Please?

I understand that Facebook rules the world, but are you incapable of saying you like something without having a special button to press? Is it the effort of typing the word which deters you, or the spelling problem?
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights

I understand that Facebook rules the world, but are you incapable of saying you like something without having a special button to press? Is it the effort of typing the word which deters you, or the spelling problem?

I think that if you have seen any of Shylass's posts in the forums, or indeed have read any of her work, you'll be very aware that she is more than capable of stringing a coherent, correctly-spelled sentence together.

A like button would be a good idea.

Sometimes one can enjoy or appreciate a post or comment enough to merit quoting and commenting on it, but other times, one may just wish to give a 'nod,' so to speak, just a little recognition to show one's appreciation.

A 'like' button is the perfect way to do this. Facebook is not the only website to utilize this function.

I found your response rather short-tempered and mean-spirited. Shylass was merely showing her appreciation of the post. Your comment was somewhat snide and did nothing whatsoever to add to the discussion. I understand that it's fun to engage in witty banter, debate, disagreement, whatever...

Your comment was just kinda mean.
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I think that if you have seen any of Shylass's posts in the forums, or indeed have read any of her work, you'll be very aware that she is more than capable of stringing a coherent, correctly-spelled sentence together.

Sometimes one can enjoy or appreciate a post or comment enough to merit quoting and commenting on it, but other times, one may just wish to give a 'nod,' so to speak, just a little recognition to show one's appreciation.

A 'like' button is the perfect way to do this. Facebook is not the only website to utilize this function.

I found your response rather short-tempered and mean-spirited. Shylass was merely showing her appreciation of the post. Your comment was somewhat snide and did nothing whatsoever to add to the discussion. I understand that it's fun to engage in witty banter, debate, disagreement, whatever...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

As my Son would say "Told" ! Here, here Mazza.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights

So, would you prefer a long thread of people simply posting 'I Like This', one after the other?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Lurker
0 likes
I seriously can't understand why we should stick to just clicking like on a button when we can express our affection for a picture or a post with a long ass post to try to give people the illusion that not only do we know how to create a coherrant sentence, but we're also able to make it positive. I say we introduce a new rule to the forums. Unless the topic says so(like in the word games) every forum post must be at least 10 sentences long and each sentence must consist of a minimum of 5 words. I know I just broke that rule, but I'm a complete and utter idiot who really shouldn't be browsing the forums because I have nothing to contribute with other than mindless BS and my only intention is to belittle people so that not only do I put myself in a better light, but I also make myself feel better....

tl;dr - gief like button now, plox!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
They see me likin'. They hatin'

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights

I just saw this, or I would have replied sooner.

I would like a "Like" button because they already turned me down when I asked for a "I FUCKING LOVE THIS" button. I thought it was a happy compromise.

Would you like a cookie?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I FUCKING LOVE THIS

Quote by Shylass

I just saw this, or I would have replied sooner.

I would like a "Like" button because they already turned me down when I asked for a "I FUCKING LOVE THIS" button. I thought it was a happy compromise.

Would you like a cookie?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please don't let cookies on this site, they're so cliquey and exclusive.

Always drink upstream from the herd and never miss a good chance to shut up..