Login

Firefighters

last reply
37 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
How many firefighters are on Lush?? Do you like firefighters or dislike us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a firefighter!
Lurker
0 likes
There are a few firefighters here

And you better heed the --- WARNING: Approach with Extreme Caution
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im voluntary rural firefighter
Lurker
0 likes
Why would people dislike firefighters? Oh yeah, I totally hate those dudes stationed out ready to come give me a hand if my house catches fire.

No (n) sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Why would people dislike firefighters? Oh yeah, I totally hate those dudes stationed out ready to come give me a hand if my house catches fire.

No (n) sense.

Well Said!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

No (n) sense.

arsonists hate firefighters! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite

We really do.
0 likes
Clum, speak for yourself!

Not all arsonist hate firefighters

Seriously there are a lot of firefighters on Lush...

Next time my house catches fire I may just call here.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Clum, speak for yourself!

Not all arsonist hate firefighters

Seriously there are a lot of firefighters on Lush...

Next time my house catches fire I may just call here.

There have to be firefighters on Lush, so many people here are smokin' hot and the stories are on fire with passion and stuff. Firefighters are part of the very attractive furniture, and regularly douse the flames with their gushing hoses. It's very nice to see them in action.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have several friends on here who are firefighters great bunch of folks to
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Firefighters are part of the very attractive furniture, and regularly douse the flames with their gushing hoses. It's very nice to see them in action.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Even when their own house is alight?
Lurker
0 likes
Retired firefighter here...oh the tales I could tell...
Lurker
0 likes
Some firefighters are sexy.
All are heroic.
I have seen them in action, as my house burned to the ground over a decade ago.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
Do you like firefighters or dislike us.

I have to ask ... why would anyone dislike a firefighter??

Firefighters are one of the many essential services we need to have in our world. They are usually the first respondents to most crimes/accidents, not just fires. Thank god for firefighters!!

Now, if you are asking about firefighters' reputation out on the street as "dogs, womanizers, cheaters, etc" .... there seems to be some truth in those generalized titles for some firefighters. I know a handful of them (2 in the extended family plus friends) ... and the generalization of firefighters seem quite accurate.

But to get back to your question ..... I have always enjoyed the eyecandy of any firefighter I have seen!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a firefighter, but I have much respect for you and your brothers and sisters in the war against people dying and personal property and treasures lost. Not only the bravery it takes to fight what most people fear, but the physical and mental stress that goes along with it. The sadness you endure when certain things are seen but cannot be unseen.

Thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm firemen...seriously though they do a great job.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
They do an amazingly great, and scary job!!!!! But i love a man in uniform!! ;-p
Lurker
0 likes
i have a female friend who is a firefighter. she loves this site but refuses to become a member. dont know why.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Firefighter/Paramedic past 20 years. Paid job right now is 2nd shift ambulance supervisor for local hospital. Volunteer for local rural fire department.

The job is never the same that is why I like it. smile

from Sawz25:Retired firefighter here...oh the tales I could tell...

Like how many times the 'pipeline' truck has been used for ... well you know
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love firefighters! I have lots of respect for someone who puts his/her life at risk to help community! Plus what makes for a sexier fantasy then being recused by handsome EMT/firefighter?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

I have to ask ... why would anyone dislike a firefighter??

Firefighters are one of the many essential services we need to have in our world. They are usually the first respondents to most crimes/accidents, not just fires. Thank god for firefighters!!

Now, if you are asking about firefighters' reputation out on the street as "dogs, womanizers, cheaters, etc" .... there seems to be some truth in those generalized titles for some firefighters. I know a handful of them (2 in the extended family plus friends) ... and the generalization of firefighters seem quite accurate.

But to get back to your question ..... I have always enjoyed the eyecandy of any firefighter I have seen!

Arrogant fucks, all the ones I know. (including my parents) I'm glad for their services, but am beyond disinterested in ever dating one.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Arrogant fucks, all the ones I know. (including my parents) I'm glad for their services, but am beyond disinterested in ever dating one.

Indeed .... majority of the ones I know well, are arrogant.

though wondering why you quoted me ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a man who knows how to handle his hose;-). Love pretty much any man in a uniform.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

Indeed .... majority of the ones I know well, are arrogant.

though wondering why you quoted me ....

Simply because I was agreeing with your assessment smile
Lurker
0 likes
I use to be a wildland & rural firefighter for two years. Had to stop because of my heart and I also got hurt sad And what I had seen give me nightmare for a few years :(
Lurker
0 likes
Volunteer Firefighter and EMT