Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I can only orgasm with a showerhead, why?

last reply
8 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i'm 22 years old, female. I've had 3 partners, all male. I've never been able to have an orgasm with any of my partners. My third partner, the guy i'm in a relationship with now for about two years is very frustrated with me. I don't blame him, i know it hurts his manhood but its not his fault. We've tired every position possible, oral, toys, you name it. I really love him, the sex feels great but not to the point where i can get off. When i was younger i discovered masterbating with a showerhead, and its the only way i've ever been able to get off. Is there something wrong with me? am i not doing something right? It feels good, and i get super wet when we have sex but i just can't get off. Any advice?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, there is something "wrong", you're obsessing and too focused on what once was, not on what might be. I'm guessing, just guessing, but it might also be a "wrong" control thing. Maybe the guys don't know enough technique or don't know how to take you past the showerhead fixation. One piece of advice: stop using the showerhead to get off and you might discover other ways.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had an orgasm during sex with my partner, but I've been able to get off through oral sex and masturbation. I always thought it was odd. The shower feels really good though. ;) Love the feeling of the warm water rushing down and pounding my clit. ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
This is one of the risks associated with developing and then abusing any fetish. The fetish becomes so absolute that you cannot achieve a climax unless its use or presence is nearby or activated either in your mind or upon your physical self.

You are relatively youthful so you might be able to adapt and overcome this, given enough time and will power. Or maybe you'll just have to find a breathing sex partner who is willing to incorporate your fetish into most sexual situations to help you orgasm.

If it was me, I'd probably cut you loose and allow you more time to find the perfect plumber/mate.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe you should have sex in the shower. Like the post above me, the first thing I thought when I read the headline of the thread was: someone overuses the shower head. I do think you have the capability to overcome this but you will need to be determined.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jackie Martling has a joke that this reminds me of:

Q. Why do women fake orgasms?
A. Because they think we care.

Ok, ha ha ha. Very droll. But looking beyond the crass humor of it brings forth the underlying question, which for your circumstance is framed thusly: why is he frustrated with you that you are not having an orgasm?

He's to be commended for the fact that he *wants* to try hard to please you. But trying too hard is not going to make it happen, and that's what it sounds like the frustration is leading towards.

My advice? Try oral. Maybe you can teach him to use his mouth to make it feel good in the same way that the shower head does? If that won't work, then get a shower head that's on a hose and get him in the shower with you and let *him* control the spray. Your goal is to get him *involved* in your orgasm, even if it isn't his cock that's doing it.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First get relaxed - hot bath, a few drinks etc. Then make sure you have a good strong multiple speed pin point vibrator you have gotten used to by yourself first and are proficient at making yourself cum with it . Engage in your favorite foreplay with your bf long enough to get you worked up. Lie on your back knees up feet in the air while the bf lies on his side and t-bones you to fuck you as you work your clit with that vibrator. I find this to be the fail proof road to multiple orgasms. Good luck let us know how it goes.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Do you only use a showerhead or anything else? ONLY showerhead sounds like a fetish

There is nothing wrong with a showerhead! Being able to get it off with it may be because you are alone with no pressure. And who says you must orgasm in intercourse?

Exp is when we talk to ourselves we are ok with it, theres no one around but when it comes to public speaking...ha! Even if you might not actually feel 'pressured', your body might still experience it unconciously. I get sick more often when im nearing an Academic exam, even if i dont feel the stress.

Another explanation is because...its your body right? Even if he is very good in sex and you enjoy it a lot, it might not be what your body truly want for orgasm. The sense of touch is on you and thats why masturbating will often bring more pleasure than lovemaking ;)

The last reason i can give (dont take it seriously hehe) is the water pressure from the showerhead!

Hope this helps. smile