Manscaping

last reply
29 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure there has to be a thread about this already but I didn't feel like searching too far for it. When it comes to manscaping, what do women like to see?
Lurker
0 likes
If you can't be bothered to search for it then why should we be bothered to give you an answer? Anyone that's been around here awhile will have already answered this question numerously.

It's not people being cold hearted, rule abiding bitches that they say 'use the search function'...it's because you'll get the answers you're looking for. The more often these threads are posted the less replies they will get due to the fact that people are less inclined to reply having already answered said question numerous times.

Enjoy your Lushing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ouch little bambi...lol

me i like guys who groom....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
If you can't be bothered to search for it then why should we be bothered to give you an answer? Anyone that's been around here awhile will have already answered this question numerously.

It's not people being cold hearted, rule abiding bitches that they say 'use the search function'...it's because you'll get the answers you're looking for. The more often these threads are posted the less replies they will get due to the fact that people are less inclined to reply having already answered said question numerous times.

Enjoy your Lushing...

99% of the time, Bambi... People won't bother to use the search function, not really because they are lazy bastidges, but because they are really wanting to introduce themselves to the community and they think that by creating a thread of their own and being #1 with posing the questions or making the observational statement(s)...

Well, that's the road to take.

And it often works at least for a short term boost of having your relatively newly created profile clicked on and viewed.

They could really care less about the question they've posed or the answers received. The original poster received the attention they were seeking.

We see this behavior all around us out in the real world, don't we?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

99% of the time, Bambi... People won't bother to use the search function, not really because they are lazy bastidges, but because they are really wanting to introduce themselves to the community and they think that by creating a thread of their own and being #1 with posing the questions or making the observational statement(s)...

And it often works at least for a short term boost of having your relatively newly created profile clicked on and viewed.

Then I shall take a stand by not clicking onto his profile! OH, WAIT...I wasn't going to do that anyway. Plan B? Help?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Then I shall take a stand by not clicking onto his profile! OH, WAIT...I wasn't going to do that anyway. Plan B? Help?

A nice person could post the links to the other threads here, but it's often me, and I want to be naughty for a change.

Oh dammit, Nope, couldn't do it.

Try this link, it has other links (no wonder you couldn't be bothered to look, it was all the way on page 3!): http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst23344_Manhair.aspx

And then there are these...

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst23170_Should-I-shave-trim-or-leave-it.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst23344_Manhair.aspx

And others elsewhere and stuff.

Welcome to the forums!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

They could really care less about the question they've posed or the answers received. The original poster received the attention they were seeking.

We see this behavior all around us out in the real world, don't we?

Yes, and these unknowingly repeated questions are used as icebreakers. A newbie can post a question somewhere in hopes that someone he fancies will post beneath him...giving him a reason to send her a private message in hopes of sparking a chat/conversation. It's not like the guy can read a post about manscaping and send a message saying, "I liked what you said about a shaved nutsack in that forum thread in Aug. of 2010." He'd be blocked in a heartbeat.

It's a fishing expedition, nothing wrong with that. Especially considering all the profiles on Lush that say something to the affect of, "I don't chat or accept friends from people I don't know. Don't send me a PM or friend request if we haven't spoken in a chat room or the forum."

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Enjoy your Lushing...

Well I wasn't trying to make a statement or anything. Being new to the site and to the forums, I was unaware there was a search option, and I went through the first 3 pages of questions and it wasn't there. I guess your harshness taught me something though.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by hardcock90

Well I wasn't trying to make a statement or anything. Being new to the site and to the forums, I was unaware there was a search option, and I went through the first 3 pages of questions and it wasn't there. I guess your harshness taught me something though.

There are lots of different people on Lush. You aren't the only one who is learning fast. There is a search option, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Sometimes the questions we want to ask aren't actually covered by previous threads, and sometimes they are.

Please don't be put off asking in future, but remember you will get differenr responses from different people.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
You aren't the only one who is learning fast. There is a search option, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Sometimes the questions we want to ask aren't actually covered by previous threads, and sometimes they are.

Actually, Shylass...the search tool works extremely well at this website forum.

I haven't used the search function to seek out Members, Authors or specific stories...my assumption would be that the tool works equally well for those subjects.

Finding what you're looking for depends only upon two critical options.

1) How specific you are when you request a word, partial word or two to four word phrase. You can do as I have done below and only partially spell out the specific word you are seeking (seems to work okay).

2) How well the other previous people spelled those certain words in their comments or created threads, which you are seeking.

Notice below, there are at least 40 some odd forum posts which make mention of manscaping, manscape or perhaps manscaped. Could be a few manscap(s) and manscaply misfires as well.

Welcome to Lush, Mr. Hardcock90. I think you will find, if you give the search function some practice, that 99.99% of any questions about any topic of a sexual nature you might think of - has already been posed and often times, in triplicate or moar.

Cuz that's how we Lushroll here.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I meant, it doesn't always bring up threads that I am needing to answer my specific questions. It has information surrounding what I want to know, but not the exact thing I am looking for. Sorry I wasn't technically worded well enough, innit.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

It does!! It really does!! Gav's done a great job! I am not sure about the "exact" wording issue ... but if you keep your search somewhat general (as you would on any search engine, such as google, bing, the library, etc) you will get a hit.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I had it all waxed off and the words "insert your favorite manscaping here" tattooed on.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

It does!! It really does!! Gav's done a great job! I am not sure about the "exact" wording issue ... but if you keep your search somewhat general (as you would on any search engine, such as google, bing, the library, etc) you will get a hit.

Seriously, how much clearer can I be? Here is an example:

Most people want to know things like, "Should I trim my genitals?"

I want to know stuff like, "Does anybody trim their genital hair into the shape of gingerbread men?"

So there is the topic I am looking for, but not the specifics. That is not Lush's faulty tool (arf arf), that is me wanting to know specific things that other people haven't asked before.

I would prefer a lad to do as he pleases, and what feels best for him. I don't yet know what my own preference on what they do with themselves is.

0 likes
nice backpedal Shylass
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
nice backpedal Shylass

Think what you like; I know what I meant and you don't care. Why did you even bother responding if you don't believe the point I was trying to put across? All it says to me is that it obviously wasn't my own lack of clarity that was the problem.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Who's right, Shylass or PersonalAssistant?

0 likes
Quote by clum
Who's right, Shylass or PersonalAssistant?

oh, it's not a point of who's right or wrong, I was just agreeing with WMM that the search function is awesome on Lush, thanks to Gav. That was MY point! Should people want to search for "gingerbread cutouts in pubic hair", I can pretty much guarantee that the results may show zero if you are that specific - but hey .... to each their own. I still stand (as I am sure WMM will agree, though, I don't want to put words into his mouth) that the Forums Search is fabulous!!

Clumeleon
0 likes
I was just kidding. Harry Hill makes me laugh.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I use the search function all the time. Being dyslexic though you can just imagine what I find.

But really the search function works very well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hardcock90

I actually thought I was polite, reasonable and maybe even informative.... thank goodness I wasn't the sarcastic bitch I often am! I wonder how you would have taken that....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I actually thought I was polite, reasonable and maybe even informative.... thank goodness I wasn't the sarcastic bitch I often am! I wonder how you would have taken that....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I want to know stuff like, "Does anybody trim their genital hair into the shape of gingerbread men?"

Gimmie a template and I'll do that lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi Jason, if the guy is neat and tidy, clean fingernails and cute bum then I'm interested. If he turns out to have a cute cock around 8" and knows how to use it then he must be my boyfriend! You look like you're hiding a nice manscape inside those tight shorts.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy

Gimmie a template and I'll do that lol

I love you, Gurlyboy. The beauty of this template is that you can experiment with the size, and for the face, either using gems, tattoos, or simply leaving little patches. I will leave the placing of it to you...

Lush ROCKS. Where else can we find people to humour us?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I love you, Gurlyboy. The beauty of this template is that you can experiment with the size, and for the face, either using gems, tattoos, or simply leaving little patches. I will leave the placing of it to you...

Lush ROCKS. Where else can we find people to humour us?

All right, we are jamming! I'll just let my pubes grow a bit and then try it, thanks for the template. Maybe I'll be the first man to vajazzle (which, now I come to think of, needs a new name, perhaps manjazzling or something of that ilk, any suggestions?)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy

All right, we are jamming! I'll just let my pubes grow a bit and then try it, thanks for the template. Maybe I'll be the first man to vajazzle (which, now I come to think of, needs a new name, perhaps manjazzling or something of that ilk, any suggestions?)

I hate to break it to you....but you wouldn't be the first man to try this. It's called the 'pejazzle' (I wish with all my heart that I could say I was joking).

I could have posted an image much, much worse but I was feeling kind..

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I hate to break it to you....but you wouldn't be the first man to try this. It's called the 'pejazzle' (I wish with all my heart that I could say I was joking).

I could have posted an image much, much worse but I was feeling kind..

I stand corrected lol, but my little gingerbread dude is gonna look so much cuter. Seriously though, pejazzle? That's wrong on so many levels.