Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What about a guys lush profile turns you on and turn you off? What give him the best odds to strike up a conversation with you?

last reply
21 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A guy has to have at least one photo of themselves(preferably a normal one) before I will chat to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
be honest, be funny, be different...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
They dont need to necesarily have a picture of themselves but a profile with a bit of personality - pictures they like/of what turns them on. A bit about themselves in their profile.

I also like it if, when a guy talks to me that he has bothered to look at my profile too. I have a bit on there about how i dont cyber with strangers but you can tell the ones who havent bothered to read it or just ignore it, from the ones who are genuinely interested in chatting to me, not my tits.

You can also tell if a guy has bothered to look at my profile or not from how he responds to my pictures. They are only for people are my friends on here, yet i still get guys ive never heard of popping up and saying 'you're hot!' - umm yea how would you know?

I quite like it when i get a message from a guy as well as a friend request - even if it says 'hi, would love to chat sometime'.

Lastly, like LMB said - be clever, be funny, be interesting
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i will chat with anyone who holds my interest - that means they're either funny, or smart, or clever, or sexy, or nice, or best, a combination. the guys who IM me and really don't have anything to say? well, why should i do all the work - give me something to work with, not just -" hi, sexi. wat's up?" silly

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
i will chat with anyone who holds my interest - that means they're either funny, or smart, or clever, or sexy, or nice, or best, a combination. the guys who IM me and really don't have anything to say? well, why should i do all the work - give me something to work with, not just -" hi, sexi. wat's up?" silly

Heya Sprite, clears throat I am feeling a little horny right now....care to chat?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Heya Sprite, clears throat I am feeling a little horny right now....care to chat?

and you wonder why i have you blocked biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grabbing attention is easy, keeping it is the real challenge.

[sorry for posting in the girls' forum, just imagine me in a dress or as one of those dodgy "couples" accounts]
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
- good looking (or good taste in photos posted in their online albums)
- reasonably young (ie. no creepy old men)
- semi sarcastic/smartass bio
- can actually spell and form complete sentences in his bio or has stories posted
- not coming at me in a sexual way or having a cyber-focused dick-pic-heavy profile page

Having said all that, I can't remember the last time I had a convo with a random person just based on a profile. I don't really online chat, but will banter a bit by PM or black-box if there's a fun vibe established. I'm kind of a tough nut to crack as far as really getting to know me though - more because of time constraints and such... not because I'm a stuck-up intimidating snob.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*A quick edit here, I forgot the MOST and I cant stress how important this one is for me. Its so important its not a guide line it is the 1, ONE, NUMERO UNO, ( you get the idea) RULE
whatever you do
DO NOT LIE

My basic list to meet, I dont think its a particularly hard list.
1. A photo
2. try and keep the close up picks of your crotch hidden
3. fill out some details on your page.. grab our interest by being a little different from the crowd
4. Refain from coming at me with cock in hand, If it doesnt work in a bar it wont work here
5. Humour, I dont know Dudealicious but I've seen him around the forums and he always has something funny to say. (see smart and funny flirting above with Sprite) That is what is attention grabbing/holding.
You dont have to crack a million jokes to keep a womans interest, just keep things light and interesting. This is what will set you apart from the thousands of other friend invites women recieve that start off with, 'Loved your pics, wanna fuck?'
6. Finally try not to hit a woman up the first time you talk, keep it light and flirty, you will know by her responses whether or not she wants you to take it further

Good luck
Lurker
0 likes
Naughtygrl captures it perfectly. "What she said."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone with a pic, someone with a good sense of humor, someone who can grab my attention and keep it, someone with a common interest with me it makes for interesting late night banter, and as Naughtygrl said- no dick heavy profiles. I've seen enough fake pics and penis on this site to last me a lifetime! If it doesn't work at a bar, it certainly isn't going to work here on Lush smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when a guy takes the time to fill out his profile information. I also appreciate being able to see a pic of who I am talking to, and no I do not like talking to his penis. I like it when a guy at least lists something in his bio to give you an idea of his personality. As to the conversation bit....don't start a conversation with nice tits, or I want to fuck you. I get that a lot and find it demeaning.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I hate it when girls just talk to my penis. I mean, I am a lot more than just a penis.

What is really scary though, is when my penis starts talking back to them and quoting Friedrich Nietzsche.

"All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."
— Friedrich Nietzsche
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I hate it when girls just talk to my penis. I mean, I am a lot more than just a penis.

What is really scary though, is when my penis starts talking back to them and quoting Friedrich Nietzsche.

"All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Why the hell is your penis a nihilist, Buz? What the hell. This forum is only for agnostic penises. (At least it's German. Good one on that).

I want to see someone with some intelligence. I want to know they are here to do more than just dive for cyber-sex. Funny is important. If you are playful/funny, have a modicum of humility, and see the possibility that I might be more than just a sum of my parts, then I will probably like you.

If we have similar interests in music, literature, and especially film....well, we'll get on famously.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

— Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks for the warning Buz.
I'll try an be a little more careful in IM'ing you from now on
Lurker
0 likes
If you're not getting any results, it seems like a lot of guys try being 19 y/o lesbians.

Maybe that might work?

Although if a guy pretends he's a 19 y/o lesbian, and he chats with another guy who is pretending to be a 20 y/o lesbian, Does that make him gay?
Lurker
0 likes
No dick pics. At least one bio sentence that doesn't talk about sex.
Lurker
0 likes
1)Profile Pic is key,
2)Bio
3)maybe a PM first the random ass pokes and "hey baby wanna explore our ________sexual________together?" Messages are a serious turn off.
3b)if you don't want to put a bio tell me something in a PM first
4)Some additional pics in the profile area is also never a bad thing I don't need to see your face, I don't show my own, However its nice to get a feel for who is on the other side
5)A story or interest in my stories is also a nice touch Cyber sexing is not me fav and doesn't really turn me on but I could talk about erotic stories with a guy for a long long time!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
profile pic. not a fat old man, but young and hot. you can see the guy's face in the profile pic. dick picks in the gallery
工 ㄥ◯∨モ ㄚ◯∪ ツ
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyeyes37
A guy has to have at least one photo of themselves(preferably a normal one) before I will chat to them.

Agree with ya, but also would like to start off by a "how are you today" and not straight to the.. "you horny?? lets chat!" haha nooot a huge plus to me on my opinion