Phrases that have driven him wild...

last reply
28 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple questions for the ladies. Is there a phrase you've said during sex that has had put your guy into 5th gear during sex? And it's not your typical "oh please come inside me" or "on me" or where-ever. As an example, one night with a girl i was with said "i love the feel of your balls hitting against me during sex." I don't know why, but that was such a huge turn on for me and had to put it into overdrive for her.

Anything else you've said to your guy?

Second question. you have 15 mins to please your man, what is your go to!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
"I want to have a threesome with another girl."

15 minutes? most guys, i only need like 3 minutes, 5 if i can talk them into foreplay. *giggles*

(note to audience: i rarely answer these questions seriously - i'm not making fun of anyone, i just have an innate need to be silly). smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

15 minutes? most guys, i only need like 3 minutes, 5 if i can talk them into foreplay. *giggles*

(note to audience: i rarely answer these questions seriously - i'm not making fun of anyone, i just have an innate need to be silly). smile

Foreplay? What's that?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Foreplay? What's that?

thank you for making my point! LOL

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Of course.....
" FUCK MY FACE" works a treat ;)
Lurker
0 likes
My man loves it when I whisper in his ear "fuck me daddy"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm usually pleased by anything said between moans..

as far as 15 minutes.. I'm not sure where that fits in.. it usually takes me that long just to wheel in and hook up the oxygen tank after they pass out..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'I'm yours'

Or a gasped, 'please'.
Lurker
0 likes
A guy I sort of know loved my phrase "You can pound your boat into my harbour, anytime!" He knows who he is smile
Lurker
0 likes
"Just do it" Gets him thinking about Nike AND sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bumble
A guy I sort of know loved my phrase "You can pound your boat into my harbour, anytime!" He knows who he is smile

And every good captain knows he must go down with the ship.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clumeleon
0 likes
If my girl tells me she loves me during sex, I usually kick it up a notch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whispering "You make me so wet!" in his ear worked like a charm once.

As Sprite said 3-5mins is sufficient but with 15mins to kill I can always practice my kegels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh SPRITE, SPRITE, SPRITE...I just love the profound wisdom hidden in your responses

Rick
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Then there is a downside of what a guy hates to hear.........

"Is it in yet..?" smile

Melissa xx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MelissaH

"Is it in yet..?" smile

Melissa xx

*giggles* or "I'm used to much bigger."

Lurker
0 likes
He wasn’t wild, he was livid…

It’s your turn to do the ironing
I’ve cleaned the bathroom for the last four weeks, would you like to take a turn?
It’s bin day tomorrow (trash collection day) so the bins need to be taken out
I feel like shit tonight with stomach cramps so didn’t organise any dinner. What are you going to cook for us?
The bedding needs to be changed. You can change the duvet cover by yourself can’t you?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by MelissaH

"Is it in yet..?" smile

Melissa xx

Worse: "Aww, it's cute."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MellisaH are you that fucking loose?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by clum

Ive been told that "Dont feel bad, it happens to everyone occasionally" is not a nice thing to say either....
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Ive been told that "Dont feel bad, it happens to everyone occasionally" is not a nice thing to say either....

It's better than, "You're such a fucking disappointment." *nods*
0 likes
Is it any wonder that so many men will not hear another word once she says "Yes"?

Lurker
0 likes
i think i could be absolutley silent during sex and guys would still love it, i'm just that good lol, but seriously i have yet to meet a guy who needs encouragement or dirty talk in order to 'preform better' if anything i sometimes need encouragment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*giggles* or "I'm used to much bigger."

Or "Just come already. I'm so bored."

What I have said to my other half to get him wild. "Come fuck my arse."
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
The phase that really gets me going, while we are having sex is "Turn me Over Big Boy and Fuck Me"........works everytime.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am a goddess of dirty texting. One of my specialties is dirty haikus. Smutty poetry is a hobby of mine. I used to write haikus when I got nervous in junior high/high school, and in high school it evolved into the erotic realm. The counting and creativity required keeps my mind of things. I enjoy the text responses I receive during the day, telling me how hard he is, how turned on he gets when I surprise him at random times, on random days. He also often responds in haiku format. Hey, if you're going to abandon the purity of voice and/or face-to-face communication, you might as well do in style.

An example (written by me):
"Hips lilting, heart pounds…
Dare I touch my throbbing clit?
Furtive joy and thrills."

However; I do get nervous during face-to-face dirty talk. When I was younger, I was always nervous during dirty talk. I fear that I might sound unappealing, unsexy, robotic, or rehearsed. I don't do cyber sex often (performance anxiety), phone sex hardly ever (ditto), and often hold back from dirty talk during sex for the same reasons. I'm trying to work on that. Anyway, back to phrases men have liked.

Some phrases that have worked in the past:
"You feel huge!"
[after licking the precum from the tip of his cock] "Yummy".
[guiding his hands up my skirt, between my legs, to feel my wetness] "Feel." He was erect immediately.
[He's standing up, and I unzip his pants, and drop to my knees.] "I want your cock in my mouth."
[We're in the car, out an about doing errands.] I look at him, rub his head, shoulder, thigh. "I want to fuck you so bad right now."

I'm curious about what the others might post, so that I might take the liberty of "borrowing" some of their phrases for real life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Or "were you just in the pool"

Or "Dont be embarrassed, Ive seen smaller"