female nudity in movies

last reply
23 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
While this might not be the sexiest of topics, I'm curious. It seems most movies are going to show a naked or nearly naked woman at some point. What are your opinions? Your first movie that showed a topless or naked woman? How did it make you feel? Ever embarassed...like with a girlfriend, boyfriend, or parents?
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't bother me in any way.

To be honest I've always had a relaxed, open relationship with my mother (my relationship with my dad is irrelevant here for I never lived with him to watch films with him) and so I've never batted an eyelid at being with her (or anyone else for that matter, as a result) when such things occur in movies, programs, whatever.

We've never been the family to be shy about being seen by each other with less than full clothes on (please note, any incest interested people reading, that this has NEVER been sexual, nor would it ever be, nor have I ever felt...just ICK, okay??!), by this I mean that I don't have any qualms about walking to the bathroom in my panties alone, etc.

It's good to be aware that the human body is a natural thing and nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to hide away and nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm glad I had this instilled in me at an early age

Apologies for wandering somewhat off track!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
graphic for zero imput for a movie is a zzz fest

but i do believe the body is beautiful

...all breast are just lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't remember the first movie i watched with exposed nudity or something close by. i do remember the one from last year, conan the barbarian, with topless chicks. lol.. well, since it's south east asia here we talk about, we usually cencored most of it. the fact that they were present on the screen is kinda shocking. i was only embarrassed coz i sat next to 3 boys who were complete strangers and i guess they're happy with it. lol. i didn't feel embarrassed with my friends who's on my other side tho. xD
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
If I'm alone, I don't mind, as long as there is a good reason for it, rather than, "Guys, we need a naked lass right here!"

As kids, right up until we were old enough to realise we shouldn't watch telly at the same time as our parents, whenever something Mother disapproved if was on, she would do this particular cough, and then stand in front of the screen and use her skirt to shield us from it. It could be a topless woman, heavy petting, whatever. It made a huge amount of fuss over something we'd have probably just grinned embarassedly over and forgotten about, leading us to both resent not being able to see what the big deal was, and saying automatically when Mother mentions a film she'd like to see, "You wouldn't like it...". I hate watching anything with more than a quick snog in it when Mother is around, because that cough gets a lot more frequent, and I hate how she reacts.

Like I said, if there's a good reason for naked/semi-naked women, and it's filmed well, I don;t mind. Mostly it depends on whether I'm watching it alone or with someone else. I get embarassed anyway, but it's ten times worse when other people are around.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I remember the first movie I watched with nudity was Titanic, where Kate Winslet models for Leonardo...? I was about 13 at the time, and we were watching it at school in an English lesson. The other kids seemed fairly unperturbed whereas I was kind of going 'Oh my god, do all women have boobs like that???' Yup, I was a late developer!
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't bother me at all, I love seeing some of my favorite celebs topless in movies! I don't need to troll the internet for nip slips then lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first naked person I saw in a movie is Ariel from the little mermaid when she was changed into a human.

Female nuidity doesn't bother me in film or tv. At the moment my favourite tv drama series is "Lip Service" and it's about a group of lesbians in Glasgow, Scotland and there have been a few sexual/nude scenes.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with female nudity in films. The female body is beautiful and natural. It always bothered me when you see a scene of a girl in her bedroom alone, the phone rings and she wraps a blanket around herself before answering it. Has anyone actually ever done this? Us Americans are just too hung up on nudity, like if a teen sees a naked body, they will become sex fiends!

I cant remember the first nude scene I ever saw, probably something in the mid 80's.

But why is there very little male nudity in films?
The Linebacker
0 likes
If they'll make me a famous movie star making $20,000,000 per film, I'll be as naked as the day I was born. I'll shake my booty and ding-dong all over the place!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
There is nothing wrong with female nudity in films. The female body is beautiful and natural. It always bothered me when you see a scene of a girl in her bedroom alone, the phone rings and she wraps a blanket around herself before answering it. Has anyone actually ever done this? Us Americans are just too hung up on nudity, like if a teen sees a naked body, they will become sex fiends!

I cant remember the first nude scene I ever saw, probably something in the mid 80's.

But why is there very little male nudity in films?

I totally agree. Movies are make believe. The producer/director should at least give the illusion. If nudity isn't what they want, then they can go for a closer shot that shows face and shoulders, but lets the viewer believe she's still nude. Wrapping up in a blanket takes me out of the illusion and shows me I'm watching the actress and not the character.

The scenes in Sex And The City where Carrie Bradshaw is always getting laid, while wearing a ton of lingerie always put me off. There's no man alive that's going to fuck a hot chick and leave her bra on every time. She doesn't do nudity.. fine. I think she's ugly anyway, but do camera tricks to make it LOOK like she's naked while fucking. Give the illusion a chance.

And, I believe the same for male nudity. Same opionions apply. There was a show on HBO called "Oz". It was a fucking weiner festival. But it also happned to be a fucking incredible show. It's set in a men's prison and they weren't shy. Pleny of scences that can't be discussed on Lush. All LOOKED real. One scene even showed Christopher Meloni taking a piss right in front of Rita Moreno. The show was super graphic, which added to the believablility of the characters.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this was for the ladies to answer but I thought i would share this smile

I remember watching the movie Airplane and there was a scene where the plane was out of control and everyone was in a panic running around. The creators did a very funny thing had a topless women jump into the frame so all you saw where her big boobs bounce for a moment then she hopped out of frame. The sexual gratuity was so blatant and obvious that it was hysterical. Watching movies today it seems so obvious to me when it is only about the gratuity that it makes me think of that movie and I have to laugh.

Don't get me wrong I love looking at breasts(duh I'm a guy) but sometimes the obviousness makes me laugh.
Lurker
0 likes
Theres nothing wrong with it,most of the time it just seems so natural in some movies.
0 likes
It doesn't bother me at all although it should tie in to the plot somehow. If it is just a random nude scene for no other reason than to show a nude woman than its kind of pointless. I have never been embarrassed being with friends or family and having nudity in the movie.
Lurker
0 likes
Theres nothing wrong with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its fine for females but when its a male its porographic?? Double standard if you ask me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, with most films today they need it to make it worth wild to watch. I think it's fine, just need to make sure that we know about it so the wee ones aren't watching.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Site administrator
0 likes
Absolutely disgusting .. what is the world coming too !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I get a major kick out of the compulsory jiggling boobs and deep cleavage in those movies. Its awesome and fun to watch!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I think the first movie I ever saw with female nudity was Blame It On Rio with Demi Moore. Since I'm a life-long nudist/naturist, I can hardly object to nudity in films.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Doesn't bother me in the least. I wish people were not so pissy about nudity these days, you think it would get better but seems to be worse

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

for myself, it depends who i am watching it with, my mum or family, i get a little embarassed. but if im with a guy i like, its fun and also can be a cum on with a guy if i make a move how ever slight sexually

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I know this is "ask the gals" but the first time I saw a naked breast was in Catcus Flower on a flight to Hawaii with my parents. Back then, movies in flight were shown on a 16 mm projector. My mom was besides herself. (Airlines did change the rules). I however, had no complaints.