Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women like wearing sports bras, regular bras, or no bra?

last reply
94 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Women, would you rather wear a sports bra, regular bra, or no bra at all. Whether its when you go to work, at home, or going out for an evening??
The Linebacker
0 likes
Shouldn't a sports bra have the logo of your favorite team printed on it?

Actually 2 sports teams, one on the left and one on the right. You could get your favorite football and baseball team on there that way.

Okay...just a little diversion. Back on subject....

Personally I like the no bra look usually!
Lurker
0 likes
regular bra
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Some of us need scaffolding, as opposed to simple support. I only wear one make, and have done ever since I hit a certain size. It suits any activity I might be doing, including trampolining, but to be honest, I use my hands to help for that as well! Sports bras have no support for somebody my size/shape (or maybe it's just me, but I've tried, okay?), and I refuse to be seen by anybody without a bra on except by one man. On my own, I'm most comfortable physically without one at all. But if you ever meet me, I will be wearing my scaffolding, and I will be much happier because of it.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless I'm doing something strenuous, I'll be wearing a regular bra. I will go braless sometimes but not very often, as Shylass says, there's a point where it becomes scaffolding and is necessary. I've only ever found one sports bra that works, it's squashes me down so much it's uncomfortable to wear it for too long, just long enough to do something healthy and active, then it comes off.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
Unless I'm doing something strenuous, I'll be wearing a regular bra. I will go braless sometimes but not very often, as Shylass says, there's a point where it becomes scaffolding and is necessary. I've only ever found one sports bra that works, it's squashes me down so much it's uncomfortable to wear it for too long, just long enough to do something healthy and active, then it comes off.

This! I do love to wear corsets instead sometimes biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

This! I do love to wear corsets instead sometimes biggrin

I love corsets! You've just reminded me that I don't have one that fits at the moment (damn my changing shape!) - online shopping it is smile
Lurker
0 likes
Really depends on the situation
Bed-no bra
Work/daily life- regular bra
Athletics-Sports Bra!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus

I love corsets! You've just reminded me that I don't have one that fits at the moment (damn my changing shape!) - online shopping it is smile

My favorites have come from:

Damsel in this dress
Silver leaf costumers
Heartsdelight clothiers
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a sports bra unless it's a really special occasion. I like to know my girls are secure if I need to hang upside down for some reason or break into a run.
Lurker
0 likes
When going out I prefer my Victoria's Secret bras. When at home I prefer no bra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I regularly wear no bras even though I am big breasted. However I do wear a bra if I'm going out to something important.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
I love to wear sexy underwear, whether I'm in shorts and T-shirt or out on the town
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

My favorites have come from:

Damsel in this dress
Silver leaf costumers
Heartsdelight clothiers

Thank you smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I am out I will usually be wearing a bra unless what I am wearing calls for no bra. Some outfits just dont look right with a bra and even though I am prertty big boobed, they are still firm and look good free.

I wear sports bras when I run and work out.

At home, I say it is about 50/50 as to wearing a bra or not.
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
When I am out I will usually be wearing a bra unless what I am wearing calls for no bra. Some outfits just dont look right with a bra and even though I am prertty big boobed, they are still firm and look good free.

I wear sports bras when I run and work out.

At home, I say it is about 50/50 as to wearing a bra or not.
Can i ask how big your boobs are??
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by fireman35

does that mean we get to ask how big your cock is? *grins*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman35

Sure You Can Ask!!
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Sure You Can Ask!!
How big are your boobs?? Maybe show us a picture.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

does that mean we get to ask how big your cock is? *grins*
If you wanna ask, go ahead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually do not wear a bra smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
If you wanna ask, go ahead.

ok, consider yourself asked. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I usually wear the type of tops that have the built-in sports bra for gym, dance and working out (mostly Lululemon brand).

Regular bra for the rest of daily life.

Braless at home OR on occasion going out with certain kinds of tops that aren't meant to be worn with a bra.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

ok, consider yourself asked. smile
7 1/2"
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I usually wear the type of tops that have the built-in sports bra for gym, dance and working out (mostly Lululemon brand).

Regular bra for the rest of daily life.

Braless at home OR on occasion going out with certain kinds of tops that aren't meant to be worn with a bra.
What kind of tops are meant to not have you wear a bra??
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
What kind of tops are meant to not have you wear a bra??

Backless halter tops.

A scarf-top that just ties in the back.

Things like that...

A lot of things look great without a bra, depending on the fit. Some can get away with it, and some can't.
Lurker
0 likes
No Bra unless I'm at work