Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What about the simple gesture of holding hands? A well placed hand on your back as you walk?

last reply
26 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are we of the time's that we look down our nose at these things?

Personally I love it when I'm walking with someone and his hand rests on my back. Or as we walk along he takes my hand in his. I still believe in romance, chivalry and that most of these men are a dying breed.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by perfectlysexual46

Personally I love it when I'm walking with someone and his hand rests on my back. Or as we walk along he takes my hand in his. I still believe in romance, chivalry and that most of these men are a dying breed.

I love holding hands. As long as he walks on my right. Seriously, I can't walk straight at the best of times, and if he stands on my left, I tend to veer that way and fall over my feet more.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clumeleon
0 likes
My girlfriend usually takes my arm when we are walking; just a thing we've always done. And she always walks on my right.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by perfectlysexual46

I love it too! One sure fire why to get me all goosebumpy and giggly like a teenager in love is to hold my hand. Or for him to put his arm around me. Or to play with my fingers whilst hand-holding. I love all of that
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
those are such intimate, caring gestures.... they are about attention to small comforts.... they are a little breathtaking.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree LauraLee_Sugah..........Sometimes it's the smallest of gestures that count the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a hand rested on the knee, placed around the neck, cupping the face, gripping her hand, around the waist, or on the back. All warm, tender touches that show you are cared for, or that you arouse me. Most definately not out of style
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boyfriend always wraps his arm around my waist, however, as I am taller he tends to make me trip over his feet rather than my own. We usually end up holding hands. And I love both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't want to feel too cosseted, but sometimes that gesture of protection is just so good - kinda makes you feel special, doesn't it girls?
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is for the gals, but it's nice to hear that this is still appreciated. I love holding mrs P's hand and gently touching her. It's nice to know others like it as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by playsit
I know this is for the gals, but it's nice to hear that this is still appreciated. I love holding mrs P's hand and gently touching her. It's nice to know others like it as well.

Don't ever stop, Mr P X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with someone who was incredibly needy and he needed constant contact whenever we were around other people, that was too much for me.

If done properly, I absolutely adore it.
Lurker
0 likes
Your a good man Mr P.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
holding hands is one of my favorite things. so simple and sweet

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a guy holds by hand in puplic or puts his hand on the nape of my back as we enter though a door its such a caring gesture.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do too, I could use some of that right about now.
Chelynn67
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My parents have been married over 50 years and I don't think I've ever seen my father touch my mother. I know how much it would mean to her. I've been married over 25 years and I still hold hands with my wife on occasion when we walk and touch her leg sometimes when we drive together. I don't have a problem with public display of affection.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holding hands is always fun, especially if your walking like in a park. A well placed hand on the small of my back can be very erotic ad well, it shows the man is totally in control and I feel safe with him beside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CharlotteRusse1
This can make you feel cherished.

I agree!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
The gesture of holding hands shows love among the two and hand placed on the back or of the shoulder show how much you trust a person and they trust you. I like them.
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever gesture makes her feel cherished and protected, it's the right one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can not think of any reason a woman would not like this little jesture of affection. Even if she plans only to Fuck him tonight and never see him again
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a guy holds my hand while we are walking it shows me that hes not afraid to show his affection in public....love the palm of his hand on the nape of my back as we enter a room its like hes guiding be into the room and hes with mw all the way....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I love holding hands. As long as he walks on my right. Seriously, I can't walk straight at the best of times, and if he stands on my left, I tend to veer that way and fall over my feet more.

I couldn't agree more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It always makes me smile to see people holding hands or holding each other close. I love to have my husband hold my hand and lucky for me he is a southern-born boy and was raised learning how to treat a woman like a lady. We are very different in height, he is over 6 foot and I am barely over 5 foot; so he seldom gets to put his arm around me. He does hold me close when I stand in front of him, he know I love to be embraced my strong arms.

So my answer to both questions is... yes! Please hold my hand, touch my back, so me you love me with just that one tiny gesture.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)