Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pumped cocks....Experiences, preferences, fantasies....

last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes

I love to use a penis pump on my cock.
Wife at first said tht she did not like it and only wanted me "au naturale".
TNow she says that she liked it "sometimes".

BUT when I pump it up and give it to her, she REALLY reacts and comes like crazy.

Why won't she admits she liked it bigger.

Any ladies have experiences with this....fantasies...preferences?

Let me know!

Thanks All!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My other half has a 8 inches and he is 2 and 3/4 inch thick when fully hard with throbbing veins.

Sometimes his cock when fully extent really is painful. Especially when I'm not well lubricated. And it hurts when he does anal or vaginal when he is fully throbbing. There is times when I wish he wasn't so big. It's even worse when he takes his time to come as I'm not enjoying it.

I don't know why your wife got off you after you used the penis pump. Perhaps you were a lot smaller and hard to feel before you used it.

It is a misconception that all women like huge dongs.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
She did not get off but got more and more aroused. Why can't she admit she likes a bigger, thicker cock?
By the way, I always "eat" her to an orgasm before any penetration so she is very wet.
When pumped I'm about the same as your hubby.
And she neve does anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What made you wanting to buy the penis pump? I’m thinking of getting one hoping it will help with my ED. Any advice you have will be very much appreciated.