Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First song or movie you've made love too?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gave head during the movie Wanted (starring Angelina Jolie) at a drive in. I got fingered in it too. As for songs I don't remember however my fiance and I have had sex listening to the hits from the 90s on the radio. Great memories. "I get knocked down, but I get up again" la la la.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Clumeleon
0 likes
Smokin' Aces. Probably wouldn't call it "making love" but we fucked.

I think Coldplay was playing one time I actually did "make love" to a woman. I forget; too many other sexy things to focus on.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realise this was Ask The Gals until after I posted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I lost my virginity to a guy, we were listening to "Rime Of The Ancient Mariner" by Iron Maiden. It was in his car after an Iron Maiden concert. Unfortunately he didnt last as long as the song, but it is a long song, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
Things can only get better,can't remember who it was by though.
Lurker
0 likes
During sex all outside sound such as films or songs just get drowned out (because im focusing on more important things not because of any noise ;)), so i have no idea
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
one of the Led Zepplin albums .... which one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I vaguely remember a song of Def Leppard's playing in the background... can't quite recall which song it was but when I hear it, I immediately think of him