Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pectus Excavatum aka Sunken Chest (Funnel Chest)

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondering if anyone on Lush has the condition Pectus Excavatum or Sunken Chest. Where the sternum is sunken into the chest?

I have read online of others having it and I know mine is mild to moderate. Mainly because from what I have read from other women (though it seems it is also highly in men) that their breasts are a different size.

My breasts are the same size however when I lean forward or on all fours they become inverted with the nipples facing inwards.

So is there anyone else out there? For those who don't know what it looks like here is a few pics as examples.

(My chest is similar to this 20 year olds except my breasts are bigger) Mild to moderate.

To the severe.

I'm not ashamed of my condition, in fact I always thought it made me unique. Wondering if any Lushies have this condition?
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Makes my pecs look moar robust!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally don't have this but a friend of mine does have it to a slight degree.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They had a small segament on Embarrassing Bodies the other night. Pixie didn't really seem to devulge into it, instead they cut to hockey players looking at scrot rot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a severe case of this but try not to let it affect my life. Certainly not my sex life!!!! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Hey! I got a mild degree of it lol
Lurker
0 likes
My cousin had this condition. He went under the knife for a 10 hour surgical procedure where they cut out his rib cage and remolded it. They took a sample from the side of his rib cage and fashioned a new sternum, which is the cause of this situation. The sternum curls inward instead of straight down causing the ribs to invert as seen in that picture. His case was as severe as the pic of the male but now, except for the scar which he is very proud of, he is as normal as anyone and back to life as usual. Had to quit playing soccer and football so the guy picks up guitar and plays and is a classic rocker now. Happy ending. smile

btw...insurance would not cover the procedure citing "cosmetic procedure". The physician in charge of the operation explained that it is anything but cosmetic. His lungs, as the lungs of the man in the pic are being squeezed and my nephews heart was pushed way over to the left side of his body. The physician explained that since they were altered slowly the organs had the opportunity to adjust as best they could. But, it is not a cosmetic need. Shame on the insurance companies that take our money and deny much needed work.
Mazztastic
0 likes
My dad has this, he used to tell me it was to keep baby frogs in, called it a tadpole hole... (I know)

As a matter of interest, it's considered very tubercular...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
My dad has this, he used to tell me it was to keep baby frogs in, called it a tadpole hole... (I know)

My cousin called it his "ready-built chip dip bowl"...lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I work in a surgical clinic and one of our doctors specializes in thoracic surgery. It seems like more and more people are coming in our office to get surgery done to have it fixed, and I've noticed there are more males than females wanting it done.

Quote by Kristind
btw...insurance would not cover the procedure citing "cosmetic procedure". The physician in charge of the operation explained that it is anything but cosmetic. His lungs, as the lungs of the man in the pic are being squeezed and my nephews heart was pushed way over to the left side of his body. The physician explained that since they were altered slowly the organs had the opportunity to adjust as best they could. But, it is not a cosmetic need. Shame on the insurance companies that take our money and deny much needed work.

Sounds like the surgeon didn't try very hard to convince the insurance company that it was in fact a medical issue and not cosmetic. Usually the surgeon can set up a peer to peer review with the doctors on staff at the insurance company. Its how we get around getting the insurance companies to pay when we end up doing one of these. Did they try to appeal the denial of the claim?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

My sister has this condition I didn't mention it earlier. She said it doesn't affect her life, though comestically it is hard for her to get bras because there is this gap between her chest and the material. She can wear a bra but just choses not to.

She also said she likes to pour a drink in the "well" and have her husband lick/drink from there. From what I can gather she is happier she has it she likes being unconventional and thinks it's just adds to her quirks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nannerz7
Sounds like the surgeon didn't try very hard to convince the insurance company that it was in fact a medical issue and not cosmetic. Usually the surgeon can set up a peer to peer review with the doctors on staff at the insurance company. Its how we get around getting the insurance companies to pay when we end up doing one of these. Did they try to appeal the denial of the claim?

I really don't know if they did appeal or just how it went down. But...they got it done. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Wow. Never heard of this condition.