How To Describe A Female Orgasm

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm working on a new story, and in this story one of the female characters will have an orgasm. I want to describe the orgasm in more detail than I've done before. Never having been a female, I don't really know what a female orgasm feels like. So, I poked around a bit on Lush, to see how the talented female writers amongst us describe orgasms in their stories. And what I found is that they usually don't give much description, just a quick sentence or two that usually includes the words "waves" or "explodes."

I know what my own orgasm feels like. And I know it is hard to put into words. In describing it, I could simply write "I growled as the waves of pleasure hit me, and cum exploded out of my cock like flames from the back of an intercontinental ballistic missle." But, honestly, that doesn't really do it justice.

Can any of you give it a try? Something that really describes it -- what the feelings are, what parts of your body experience those feelings, in what order, etc.? Not just waves of pleasure and fireworks exploding. But a more detailed, clinical description of the experience.

Fair warning that if you give me something good to work with, I might just steal a bit of it for my story...

Thanks!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's like... umm... it's... wow... i... *shakes head* i'll get back to you ( btw, it's a good question, but i can tell you right now, that it's probably going to feel different for every single girl who tries to post here and how to describe it clinically? yikes. i liked your 'flames shooing out' description much better then an anatomy book lesson. smile )

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by not_yet_famous
I'm working on a new story, and in this story one of the female characters will have an orgasm. I want to describe the orgasm in more detail than I've done before. Never having been a female, I don't really know what a female orgasm feels like. So, I poked around a bit on Lush, to see how the talented female writers amongst us describe orgasms in their stories. And what I found is that they usually don't give much description, just a quick sentence or two that usually includes the words "waves" or "explodes."

I know what my own orgasm feels like. And I know it is hard to put into words. In describing it, I could simply write "I growled as the waves of pleasure hit me, and cum exploded out of my cock like flames from the back of an intercontinental ballistic missle." But, honestly, that doesn't really do it justice.

Can any of you give it a try? Something that really describes it -- what the feelings are, what parts of your body experience those feelings, in what order, etc.? Not just waves of pleasure and fireworks exploding. But a more detailed, clinical description of the experience.

Fair warning that if you give me something good to work with, I might just steal a bit of it for my story...

Thanks!

I'm not a fan of advertising my work, but yes, I wrote a story that describes it as closely as I can for me. I will PM you the details, and it's up to you if you read it or not. I did write it clinically, if that helps.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Shylass. Now that you reminded me, I do remember reading that story, and thinking at the time how unique it was!
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, that's a good one too.
Lurker
0 likes
"Waves" is a better description than you think. It intensifies, goes back, comes back a little, etc.