In all honesty, it would totally depend on what their disability was
Lurker
0 likes
Camcan do you mean dating wise?.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyeyes37
Camcan do you mean dating wise?.

Before anyone jumps on me, i meant dating wise in my reply.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no idea what you mean by disability, my father was on disability for a few months because of a broken ankle. I have a sister that was born with cerebral palsey but she has a handicap not a disability but as for the question, no a person with a disability is no problem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with everyone else. Camcan you didn't clarify what type of disability.

What is it? Mental or physical?

I myself have mild muscle weakness bought on as I was born 12 weaks prematurely. I am healthly in general. I don't see my condition as a problem, I am like everyone else. I drive, I have a job and I have a partner. I go clubbing with my friends and I have been hit on plenty of times by guys and even some girls.

Disabled people are just like everyone else.

My partner has Narcissitic Personality Disorder. He has trouble being around other people, and if he is he likes to take over conversations, has deluded ideas and at times he can be unbearable to be around if people don't know that he has a mental health issue.

I have been with him when he goes through psychosis and at times it is painful to watch as he starts to think that I am not conforming to his ideas. That I'm not the perfect being he wants me to be.

Leave him for a few days to a week and he is back to his normal loving, gentle self.

Actually last night when I didn't feel up for sex, he told me "You just want people to tease. You don't really want me, I have seen your future and it is worthless." I just let him say what he has to say and he leaves.

My relationship is a lot of work but I love him with all my heart.

So I don't see that there is anything wrong with dating a person with a disability.