Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the longest amount of time you have been away from your Owner?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Really curious about this. While I can't imagine bieng away from my Mistress/Owner I suppose it does happen. Especially if it is a long distance type of realtionship. Or if one or the other goes on a vacation. The longest I have been away from my Mistress has been a day or two. I start missing her and really
whimpering. How bad is that when I can't go a day without at least bieng able to check in? Thanks in advance and also if anyone has any suggestions on how
to while away the time away it would greatly be appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
the longest time i have ever been away from my Master was a little over a month....and it killed me. I couldn't sleep...and all i could do was think about him. I cried a lot when we were apart.

As for trying to pass the time....i ended up taking kickboxingsmile It helped a little....but when i got back home it still felt like there was apart of me missing.
Lurker
0 likes
My Master works away every week and only is home on the weekends, yes it is hard, but we make it work. My Master and I are very dedicated and as a collared and owned submissive it is my duty to serve Him to the best of my abilities even though He is away most of the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats interesting. It is is difficult sometimes. I find I get really frustrated when I need to get in touch with my mistress and for whatever reason I can't.
Also she is more than just a mistress. She is my best friend as well. Thanks to all who took time to respond to the thread. Hope all have a nice day. smile
Lurker
0 likes
It really does suck when I can't talk to my Master, he is a busy guy. I suggest e-mail, because you can see how your Mistress is and it is much better than having no contact with Her. But that is just my suggestion.
oh and thank you for friending me smile, hope we can talk soon :)
Lurker
0 likes
I just got back from a vacation with my family and I was away from Master for a week.. It was hard... I didnt expect it to be as hard as it was.
Being outside of my country I believed I wouldn't be able to contact him. I missed him so much that I had found ways to get in touch with him if only to just hear his voice biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's been nearly a fortnight since I last saw Master. It's so hard being here without Him. I miss Him so much. I know that we can talk online but it's still hard being apart from Him for so long.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
We have a semi-long distance relationship, living about an hour and a half away, but both with 60 hour/week work weeks, on opposite schedules. So we only see each other about twice a month. It can be really hard, but we do spend all day sending texts back and forth, and try to talk on the phone most days as well. I think it would be much harder to handle if we had started off getting to see each other more often.