Domme seeking a sub

last reply
17 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My name is MISTRESS TRINITY i am seeking a sub that is honest loyal and real must be female and have a real pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some advice for you Trinity, don't go just asking, go into the chat rooms and that and get to know someone as a friend before you ask them to be your sub. Otherwise you won't get someone who is loyal and honest, most people I've seen just want quickies.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
ive noticed this aswell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another thing - some people don't post real pictures of themselves up for various reasons and some can't, so you need to take that into account and not just base your choice over them having a real picture of themselves. I hate to be a bitch but it sounds rather vain that whoever wants to become your sub needs to show you a real picture of them. (Also a lot of people here steal their pictures from online to use)
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
they're already gone, that was quick lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
they're already gone, that was quick lol

Very quick if you ask me.
Lurker
0 likes
Aren't trolls so cute though? LOL Firstly, a "Guest", secondly, no real pic of themself, thirdly, so location or other info given, but very demanding of their prospective sub? Where are they manufacturing these "people" anyway? LOL
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
My name is MISTRESS TRINITY i am seeking a sub that is honest loyal and real must be female and have a real pic

Looking for a sub? PM me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Draft

Looking for a sub? PM me

Silly person is silly, and makes me giggle.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

Silly person is silly, and makes me giggle.

yes, to some people, its just a fun idea, just the tip of the iceburgh. for them, the water is too cold to go for a dive and discover what lies deeper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eocpez2

yes, to some people, its just a fun idea, just the tip of the iceburgh. for them, the water is too cold to go for a dive and discover what lies deeper.

But then you have others who think that a deactivated account will be there to be their Dom/me
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

But then you have others who think that a deactivated account will be there to be their Dom/me

Or, and I admit, this does take planning and forethought, but perhaps they think whoever it was that signed up, posted, and then deactivated, may have done so again, but been a bit quieter about it, and are hoping that even if they haven't yet, they will again if they see the reply.

Or they be hoping somebody else might see and take pity on them.

I think I need to stop overthinking these things...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Or, and I admit, this does take planning and forethought, but perhaps they think whoever it was that signed up, posted, and then deactivated, may have done so again, but been a bit quieter about it, and are hoping that even if they haven't yet, they will again if they see the reply.

Or they be hoping somebody else might see and take pity on them.

I think I need to stop overthinking these things...

No you don't Overthink all you want. And I have seen a lot of desperate subs.... So that might be it.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

No you don't Overthink all you want. And I have seen a lot of desperate subs.... So that might be it.

I went past the Subway sandwich bar earlier - there were loads of desperate subs in there, but I wasn't sure if it was because they did want to be eaten, or they didn't.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I went past the Subway sandwich bar earlier - there were loads of desperate subs in there, but I wasn't sure if it was because they did want to be eaten, or they didn't.

Noe I'm just thinking of the subs doing the great escape from subway so that they can be free subs....
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

Noe I'm just thinking of the subs doing the great escape from subway so that they can be free subs....

I think this could be a whole new sub-genre on Lush, you know.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got an Italian Meatball sub once and it wanted to be free so bad it dropped the meatball into my lap and ruined my skirt and I haven't had a sub since but I dommed the hell out of that meatball, the bastard. And it was a good skirt too.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
you just can't request a sub you have to take time and invest your time and know what you both want weather it just be a friendly getaway or something more serious and you never know how something,may form and go to the next lev .In my experience anysub or slave I have had weren't needy the were strong women who could also stand by themselves in the real world granted there are more needy sub,s but the desperate ones I,really can't say hav not run into any ,in my opinion they would be to easy ,sorry I like the hunt so to speak or the process of getting them to give in and submit.thats is part fo the turn on .but that only comes after both parties invesy because there absolutelyhas to be trust with out that it will not be fulfilling for either person .just my thought