Ladies, a word of advice

last reply
31 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a tribe of indigenous people in New Guinnea whose cultural belief system is that semen is the source of the male warrior strength. As such, the males will consume each other's semen in the belief that they are strengthening themselves through concentrating their male power. They do not "give" to the women of their tribe, except to procreate - a powerful validation of their belief system, that the male power is even capable of making new life.

Now, I'm not suggesting that their world-view is optimal. Far from it.

But, ladies, unless you want to join a convent or be a lesbian (both of which are options I do not mean to dispairage in any way), then please understand that when a man has an orgasm, he's going to make about a tablespoon of milky white viscous fluid. I am told (I wouldn't know), that it tastes salty and a little bitter. If our cocks are not inside something, it's gonna shoot all over.

Have a plan.

I promise you, your man doesn't have one. His mind is occupied.

Some girls love semen. And that's wonderful. They probably know exactly what they want to do with it. Some of you don't like it. Some of you think it's gross.

Well, ladies, it may be gross to you, but it came out of us when we were in a moment of extacy at being with you. I swear to you, as a man, there are not many worse things a woman can do to a man's ego than make it seem like their orgasm is an inconvenience. A hassle. "Oh shit! Don't get it all over!"

For the love of God, use that feminine sensitivity of yours!
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
Ummm did someone have a bad experience in which a lady may have said something derogatory towards your semen?
Lurker
0 likes
awww, you poor messy creature (I mean that in the best way possible)
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Sensei

Some girls love semen. And that's wonderful. They probably know exactly what they want to do with it. Some of you don't like it. Some of you think it's gross.

Some of us don't actually know what to do with it. I kind of stood there with it dripping off my hand, really upset whilst he was collapsed on the floor with closed eyes and a dozy grin on his face. I thought I'd hurt him! So thank you for your words of advice - can you advise what to do in such a situation, other than lick it off my hand and arm? Or is that what I'm supposed to do? In the end, he stood up when he was able to and wiped it off with his t-shirt.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Some of us don't actually know what to do with it.

Well, some girls really *do* lick it up, but I can imagine that that's not for everyone. I'm not so chauvinistic as to say that you have to - or even that you ought to, but I *will* say that if you give your man the impression that you regard his sperm as a gift... well, any man who doesn't appreciate that.....
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
As I've mentioned in the past I don't actually ejaculated do to the cancer I had many years ago. In my experience, most women seem to consider this a good thing and I've never had a women negatively react to it.
Basically as there is no mess and there is direct proof that I'm sterile they have come to like It.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Thank you for replying, Sensei. I will try to be grateful next time he collapses and can't talk to me - a word of advice from a lass: please warn a lass when it's her first time that it all comes out all over the place like that. Just saying.

Milik, I like the sound of there being nothing to clean up - I'm worried I'd gag when I try to swallow, and I'd be mortified.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Thank you for replying, Sensei. I will try to be grateful next time he collapses and can't talk to me - a word of advice from a lass: please warn a lass when it's her first time that it all comes out all over the place like that. Just saying.

It's especially scary if they yell and then fall back and they're breathing all heavy and what not, making you think you broke the darn thing. Next thing you know, you're pulling clothes on as fast as possible to get out ASAP before the authorities get there and you get arrested for breaking his favorite "toy"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Thank you for replying, Sensei. I will try to be grateful next time he collapses and can't talk to me

My sarcasm sense is tingling.

- a word of advice from a lass: please warn a lass when it's her first time that it all comes out all over the place like that. Just saying.

I promise, the next time you're blowing me, I'll warn you when I'm about to come.

Milik, I like the sound of there being nothing to clean up - I'm worried I'd gag when I try to swallow, and I'd be mortified.

I'm sorry that the rest of us don't have an on-off switch. I'm also willing to bet that Milik would have rather not have had the cancer even if he has the benefit of mess-less orgasms.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by one_winged_angel

It's especially scary if they yell and then fall back and they're breathing all heavy and what not, making you think you broke the darn thing. Next thing you know, you're pulling clothes on as fast as possible to get out ASAP before the authorities get there and you get arrested for breaking his favorite "toy"

Oh. Are there books for all these kinds of things? Oh wait... no... that's the Search tool. It is now my mission in life to make a lad yell, but in a good way.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Sensei

My sarcasm sense is tingling.

Sorry, but I was really freaked out! I really thought he was ill, and he couldn't talk or anything. That's actually pretty frightening. Afterwards, he said, "Oh yeah, I do that. I guess I should have said."

And I wasn't meaning anything mean by what I said to Milik, I think it's a nice bonus that his ladies have liked it, even with such a traumatic journey.

It's fine for you who have all this experience and what you want and how you want people to deal with it, but there are some of us who have yet to experience it and are worried that how we spontaneously react will be upsetting to the person we are reacting to.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Sorry, but I was really freaked out! I really thought he was ill, and he couldn't talk or anything. That's actually pretty frightening. Afterwards, he said, "Oh yeah, I do that. I guess I should have said."

And I wasn't meaning anything mean by what I said to Milik, I think it's a nice bonus that his ladies have liked it, even with such a traumatic journey.

It's fine for you who have all this experience and what you want and how you want people to deal with it, but there are some of us who have yet to experience it and are worried that how we spontaneously react will be upsetting to the person we are reacting to.

Well, my sarcasm sense has been wrong before. smile

I'm sorry I lashed out a bit at you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sensei
I believe the exact quotation was, "eww! It's so sticky!"

"eww."

sad

Well dont have a go at everyone else then have a go at her!! Some of us know what to do with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no particular order...

over the *few* years that I have dealt with semen...
I have done everything with it.
spit, swallow, gag, rub it in, on, off.
wipe it on a towel, rub it all over me, over him.
played with it, felt it, licked it, slurped it.
said it's messy, sticky, slimy, tastes yummy,
tastes yucky, hummed, purred, laughed and cried.
but never did I ever mean to hurt his feelings.
Almost everyday brings something new in the world of LOVE & SEX.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i had my priest bless a few dozen bottles for me. now, every time a guy cums on me, i put it in a bottle and put it on a little alter in my bed room and treat it like a sacred relic. sometimes, in times of trouble, i even pray to it.

by the way, if i sneeze during sex, remember, it came out of me while we were making love... *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But never put it in a bottle...
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've actually experienced this. I've been with someone who was grossed out by cum. Seeing cum would make her wretch and gag. Even if it was after sex, laying beside her naked in bed. Just seeing the last drips ooze out of me and she'd have to go in the bathroom. It actually is a pretty shitty feeling.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
in all seriousness, yeah, if i got that kind of reaction, i'd probably never want to fuck that person again, i mean, seriously, that's all you'd be thinking about during sex - omg, as soon as i cum, she's gonna puke! talk about a turn off silly

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had girls who were not fond of me cumming and I have had girls who loved watching/feeling me cum. I think of the first kind as prudes and the second kind as fun girls.

Watching a chick playing with cum in her mouth is a massive turn on.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
As I've mentioned in the past I don't actually ejaculated do to the cancer I had many years ago. In my experience, most women seem to consider this a good thing and I've never had a women negatively react to it.
Basically as there is no mess and there is direct proof that I'm sterile they have come to like It.

My curiosity has been piqued: do you still orgasm? (Sorry to hear about the cancer).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i had my priest bless a few dozen bottles for me. now, every time a guy cums on me, i put it in a bottle and put it on a little alter in my bed room and treat it like a sacred relic. sometimes, in times of trouble, i even pray to it.

by the way, if i sneeze during sex, remember, it came out of me while we were making love... *giggles*

I have bottled it too but I am saving it with the hope that it may increase in value over time like fine wine.

WTF is wrong with some women today!!! Its semen, not fucking anthrax!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I've actually experienced this. I've been with someone who was grossed out by cum. Seeing cum would make her wretch and gag. Even if it was after sex, laying beside her naked in bed. Just seeing the last drips ooze out of me and she'd have to go in the bathroom. It actually is a pretty shitty feeling.

*This* is what I'm talking about.

Not about her being nauseated by it, but his reaction to her's. The ego-crushing that I spoke about earlier. It's why I posted to start with, and why I titled this thread the way I did.

I'll sum it up one more time. If you love your man, and if you don't like sperm, then come up with a plan so that you can deal with it without making him feel guilty for his own orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
I still feel this thread is totally unpredicated against the women of lush, the majority of whom love semen. If you have a problem, take it up with that person not everyone else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its about women in general and its a good thread!
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I still feel this thread is totally unpredicated against the women of lush, the majority of whom love semen. If you have a problem, take it up with that person not everyone else

I agree with you there. The women of Lush don't fall into the cum averse category.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I agree with you there. The women of Lush don't fall into the cum averse category.

All of them? Even the lesbians? Well, I guess for them it's a moot point. Still, I ask, can you can categorically say that every straight XX chromosome that visits here is not in that category? If so, then I humbly apologize for wasting everyone's time.

As I said at the start, there are women who love it and know perfectly well what to do. They're not the target audience. Even so, hearing additional perspectives too has value, and I appreciate it.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Sprite, if you sneeze on me I promise not to say eww!

In general I agree with sugarbabe. However, the one thing that happened both times I was pregnant was the taste of seman made me gag. The second child I didn't even realize I was pregnant when I started getting sick on his dick. Wierdness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rubbed it onto his stomach once. He did not appreciate. It's supposed to be good for your skin, right?
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by clum

My curiosity has been piqued: do you still orgasm? (Sorry to hear about the cancer).

Yes I do. In fact the sensation of orgasm is pretty much unchanged. My surgery to remove the dead tumors was called a radical abdominal lymphectomy. During that procedure certain nerves were cut that control the muscles that drive an ejaculation. Between that, chemotherapy and losing my left nut (now there is irony) even on the extremely rare case that I produce semon its only a small amount and the little swimmers are damaged.

But hey, I lived