Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

time signals messed up in US Options · View
DLizze
Posted: Monday, June 04, 2012 8:25:50 PM

Something is very wrong with the world time signal network. Both my computer and my telepone are twenty minutes slow. I updated the clock in my computer, just to make sure it was still connected to the sattelite, and it still agrees with my telephone, but they are both twenty minutes behind my quartz Swiss Army watch, and my digital radio, my "golden hour" mystery clock (synchronous motor runs on 60hz 110VAC) and the clock on the microwave.

"Curiouser and curiouser, thought Alice."

EDIT: Very interesting. The telephone corrected itself at 10:27 PM EDT, and the computer corrected itself at 10:29PM EDT
Anyone wanna bet this little glitch will never make any news reports? Hm-m-m-m

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Marilyn37
Posted: Monday, June 04, 2012 9:49:47 PM

Time zones suck! I want to chat to someone and there is a 5/6 hour time difference and it kills me!!! Probably not what you meant but being hot when you can't be taken care of is not good!!! lol
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:41:01 AM

I thought it was supposed to do with the solar flairs going on now?
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 11:18:25 AM

It's the first sign.

2012 man... Kingdom come... Revelations... Fire and brimstone... End of days... The apocalypse... 1000 million angels are all trimming their wicks as we speak!

I saw a pale horse and it's name was death.

Buz
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 11:25:42 AM

Magical_felix wrote:
It's the first sign.

2012 man... Kingdom come... Revelations... Fire and brimstone... End of days... The apocalypse... 1000 million angels are all trimming their wicks as we speak!

I saw a pale horse and it's name was death.

The Anti-Christ must rule the world first followed by mass persecution of all religious peoples, institution of a cashless society — one world government. All that is predicted to come to fruition before the end.

OMG! My wrist watch is going nuts! Someone call an Exorcist, my head is spinning!

Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 12:01:49 PM

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 6:01:28 AM

I'm not much of a clock/timepiece watcher, and 20 minutes isn't that much of a glitch that I'd likely notice if I were outside and checked my phone to see what time of day it was. About the only time I'd notice a difference is if I went to watch something on satellite and caught a whiff of something odd, time-wise.

I quit wearing wristwatches about 5 years ago, since the phone is equipped with a clock.

Perhaps Sky-Net was revving up for a test run?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.