Sex Slaves

last reply
13 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am looking for everyone's opinion on sex slaves. I decribe sex slaves not as a normal pet or slave you see with in the BSDM world but as a a person used for nothing but sexual acts for the pleasure of thier master and is not interacted with other than for sexual pleasure.

With that said Please voice your opinions on owning sex slaves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by southerncock78
I am looking for everyone's opinion on sex slaves. I decribe sex slaves not as a normal pet or slave you see with in the BSDM world but as a a person used for nothing but sexual acts for the pleasure of thier master and is not interacted with other than for sexual pleasure.

With that said Please voice your opinions on owning sex slaves.

It sort of depends on what you're talking about.

First, you didn't outright say so, but it should go without saying that if there's any hint that what you're describing is non-consensual, then that is immoral and illegal.

With that as a starting point, then the conversation diverges into two branches: One is "scene" based relationships, the other is TPE. It sounds to me like you're talking about the former - where there is no relationship other than two people getting together for D/s scenes. That's great fun, for sure. I can't imagine there's anything negative at all to say about it.

The other branch is TPE - it's implied by your use of the word "owning."

As I said before, "owning," where there is consent involved by the owned, is exactly like a prison with no lock on the door. The only way such a prison could possibly hope to hold a prisoner is if it's a gilded cage. In other words, a place where someone would *want* to stay. The master in a TPE relationship must create an environment that is desirable for his submissive. He must meet all of his submissive's needs. If he fails, then his submissive will not stay.

Knowing that, then the issue becomes what to do when you aren't having sex. I've never heard of anybody who's vision of life for themselves is solitary confinement punctuated by sexual servitude. The TPE relationship dynamic can include formal protocols to govern how the slave lives their life - how they dress, how they speak, and so on. But those protocols need to have room in them for the slave to live life as they desire it, or else it's not going to work.

For example, I know of slaves who have not used the first person singular tense in years (in other words, instead of "I" or "me," they say things like "this slave" and use third person verb conjugations). That works for them. But at the end of the day, they behave that way because they want to, despite the fact that they are under "strict" orders to behave that way.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great work Sensei you explained it perfectly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, RD.

I think the idea of being a TPE master is one of those things that sounds easy, until you realize what doing it *right* takes.

On the surface, TPE gives the appearance that the slave gives service to the master. But what is not obvious is that the master must *provide* for the slave. And for true slavery, that means *everything*. If your slave's full time life is being your slave, then you're going to have to house, feed, clothe them, provide medical care... And that's just the beginning of their physical needs. You also need to discover and understand what they need and desire on your relationship and provide it for them.

Again, if you fail at this, then they will not give themselves to you. And if they don't give themselves to you, you don't own them, and you're not a master at all.

If you're not willing or capable of *giving*, then you're not worthy of *receiving*.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sensei

Again, if you fail at this, then they will not give themselves to you. And if they don't give themselves to you, you don't own them, and you're not a master at all.

If you're not willing or capable of *giving*, then you're not worthy of *receiving*.

I really like this quote as i think this speaks for A/all in the lifestyle.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Well thanks for the input was looking for more opinions on this but Jersey your right it is a very true statement
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes very ture
Man of Desire
[img][/img]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This slave is extremely happy and yes as a slave I do as my Master tells me...He is amazing
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well as long as it is satisfactory you are good to go..
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
If I understand you correctly you are saying you want, I presume a woman to use just for sex and nothing more. You are not speaking in the BDSM realm of Master and his submissive, a relationship with absolutely no feeling and no emotional connection whatsoever strictly pleasures of your flesh, Is this correct? If so, I am not sure you really want to know what I think but since you asked in an open forum, I am going to share my thoughts on this.

If you are speaking of role play then you need to make that part clear in your post.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that kind of slavery is beyond uncontainable and you should be ashamed of yourself. Wanting a woman for sex and nothing more, how can you care so little for the opposite sex? A submissive or slave who wants to please her Master does so out of loyalty, love, devotion along with many other factors and feelings. I would suggest a blow up doll or a robot, those come without any feelings and wouldn't care what you did to them.

No self respecting woman would agree to be what you are asking and no self respecting man should ask this of a woman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well said Ravyn. I will not give my full opinion as I believe it will cause more of a problem than a solution. As a Master who lives the lifestyle, this idea is both wrong and atrocious. It is not BDSM and I believe you would be better off in a different forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all Ravyn, that was perfectly said and I applaud you. Secondly, I am kind of shocked at the question.

Look the basis point for everything is that in a relationship no matter how deep it runs, it is consensual. Now does that mean that there aren't women out there that are lacking self respect and can be twisted into believing that they are good for nothing but sex. Of course not. But no self respecting Master or Mistress would take advantage of that.

There are "sex slaves" but they are slaves that have sex not as the "sole purpose" of their existence, but as a high level want or desire. They freely give of themselves to their Master or Mistress and in that way please them sexually. But it is not an existence so to speak.

Does it happen? Yes.

Is it right? I don't think so.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love everyone's answers here.. Well said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After him telling me many times he wanted to be my sex slave & spoil me beyond my imagionation my husband & I found a way. It only took us 3 years of playing & reading and hearing him tell me each time we laid in bed & he ravish me. Up to a year ago I had no idea of male chastity devices until one day my husband & I were reading blogs etc online and 2 weeks later it was delivered to our door under cover of course.
It's been just over 12 months & he wears it most everyday, not all day but I would say 85% of the time. The idea was his, not mine but I'm reaping the benefits beyond my wildest imagionation. I keep hold of both keys. One is on my office keys & one is hidden in the house. We ordered the cb6000 & it fits him well. It drives him crazy to say the least.
I learned to love the idea of havng complete control of not only his orgasm but his erections also. They are earned & does he work for them.
I have been accepted complete control of our sex play that is when, where, how, how long. In simplest terms I'm spoiled. Endless pleasure when and how I want it.
It's taken sometime to learn the up and down & ins and outs but the rewards are fantastic. I have read many blogs & comments some are extreme and some are down to earth. I don't count or keep a running tab but if I did, I have learned and now expect no less than 30 enjoyable orgasms to my husbands earned 2 maybe 4 in a good month. It works, believe me it works. Keeping him in a continous state of desire more than 10 to 14 days at a time & turning his sexual energy and thrist around into your own pleasure is not only fun, exiting but very erotic. At a certain point within those days he will do anything to earn his credit toward his release & sexual enjoyment. If only some of you women out there could find a way to introduce this concept into your relationship. I now have my very own (husband) sex slave to play with day in, day out.