3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
I want to rub Patrick Stewart's head...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
To me, hair is irrelevant. Bald is sexy, if the man is sexy!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A hard body and shaved head can be very sexy...

Honestly, it really depends on the guy.

Usually I prefer a guy with hair, but I've made exceptions - more of the shaved variety than the naturally balding type though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some bald guys can be very sexy, but I really love long hair. Guess Ill always be drawn to the rocker type.
Lurker
0 likes
Im with PA, it depends on the rest of the guy as well. Would not say no to bald though
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
A hard body and shaved head can be very sexy...

Honestly, it really depends on the guy.

Usually I prefer a guy with hair, but I've made exceptions - more of the shaved variety than the naturally balding type though.

What about this guy?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
my ex was the first bald guy i dated. i thought he was UNBELIEVABLY sexy!!! some men just carry it off well, like certain women with pixie cuts.

Say. Her. Name.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

What about this guy?

Hmm... he does look like a fun one, but nah... I don't do gingers or guys that wear more make up than me.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'd find it quite difficult having had a truly hideous relationship with a bald guy reasonably recently - maybe one day, but I think I'd always see him when I looked at mister new bald guy!

More generally....I've never really gone for bald, I like enough hair to hold onto when things get rough
Lurker
0 likes
I have always had a thing for bald guys,it is really sexy especially if they have nice eyes and smile too.
Lurker
0 likes
I like men bald and I like men with hair. I really have no preference smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I want to rub Patrick Stewart's head...

Hi Dianna....just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and give you a shot at my head...."make it so...or rather...engage!"....Pat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bald or rather a shaved head and buff with a goatee
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Bald men with a tan are sexy, bald pasty skinned men aren't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*rubs his bald head*
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
bald men are sexy as hell and when they sport a goatee and mustache and chest hair ...oooohhhh la la la baby come on overr here and let me taste you all the way as i would never kick him out of my bed for sure!!!!!...lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I think I'd find it quite difficult having had a truly hideous relationship with a bald guy reasonably recently - maybe one day, but I think I'd always see him when I looked at mister new bald guy!

More generally....I've never really gone for bald, I like enough hair to hold onto when things get rough

Now a totally hairless woman is realy hot
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wouldn't tickle when between the thighs!
Lurker
0 likes
Men with shaved heads can be incredibly sexy if they have a nice body AND tan to match... But naturally bald or balding?... No way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really think bald guys are sexy, in fact my three biggest cocks were bald men! Also I love them being shaven smooth down there as well!!
Lurker
0 likes
Bald is sexy nothing like rubbing his bald head when hes face is betwwen my legs..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing sexier then a really muscular black guy with a shaved head. MMMMMMMMM
Lurker
0 likes
some are. if a guy is sexy with hair, he probably is without and vice versa. In other words, hair or lack thereof, isn't really much of a factor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whether the guys is bald head to toe, its his aura that attracts me to him and he'll have my undivided attention lavished on him.