Show me what I've never seen before

last reply
144 replies
24.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Coquette Roguette
0 likes
What a delightful way to spend 10 minutes this weekend! Thank you, E!

Lurker
0 likes
You're welcome Java. Now, the floor is open. Bring on the rain.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice one. Now we got it goin. Keep it comin, don't be blasé, politically correct, or gross. I believe fellow lushers can walk the thin line. Just something never seen before.
Site administrator
0 likes
lol that video was funny .. what a good start to my day !! thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
One of Trey Parker´s first animations... American History "south park" style.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I love this book and SLJ reading it... just OMG fuckin' awesome... I think I'll play this for my daughter tonight when she won't "go the f**k to sleep!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always drink upstream from the herd and never miss a good chance to shut up..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Rabies aint got nothin on me baby! Between that and smokey, I don't know which one's funnier.
Lurker
0 likes

Nothing, absolutely nothing compares to epic sax guy.
Lurker
0 likes
god particle

Something only seen recently. Lets see where this goes.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Been here, but just wanted to share something you may not have seen before. A living Lush/Space, where the only price for staying, is to create. Just read the old man passed, and so I pass this on to you. If ever in Paris, drop on in.

George Whitman
Lurker
0 likes

I love this!!. If the link doesn't work, I can find another...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Ever seen sushi in the shape of Barack Obama? Me Neither.

The awarded sushi chief Ken Kawasumi from Tokyo Sushi Academy won the recent championship in Chiba with Obama-themed sushi rolls plate.Obama’s skin was made from amis (small shrimp), hair made from black sesame, fish paste – teeth. Creating the American flag Chief Ken used red tuna with raw squid for white color.
Lurker
0 likes
Now there's a way to make healthy food more inviting for kids. Nope, never seen that before.

Was thinking today, it would be great if Gatorade was packaged more kid friendly, we could get them to stop drinking all those carbonated sodas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I love this. My niece wanted me to buy this book to read to her. Yeah that didn't happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Andy Warhol on Twitter.

No, you can't get that 4 minutes back.
Lurker
0 likes
We are set by definition, usually.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
Been here, but just wanted to share something you may not have seen before. A living Lush/Space, where the only price for staying, is to create. Just read the old man passed, and so I pass this on to you. If ever in Paris, drop on in.

George Whitman

[Great place had some very laid back cats sleeping on the shelves added to the ambience.]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Makes me green with envy
Lurker
0 likes
These guys are AMAZING.. If you've not seen them before, sit back, watch and be stunned...