Married men

last reply
23 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you knowingly tease an older (30's or early 40's) married man.. How far would you let things go? Would you tease or fuck a friends dad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
snort..i think i do it frequently ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nah sorry, it would seem a chick would be desperate or trying to one up in the sex game if they do that.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would tease a man in his 30's,40's or more. If he is interesting and sexy why would you not. I know there are many men who can do you very well at that age.

Did you ask if I would do a girl friends Father? Well yes in my younger days I did. And if I had a young girl friend I most likely would do her Father also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there done that. And I'm sure that while chatting with people in here I've done it again.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Tease yes but anything further with a married man is a nono for me.
Lurker
0 likes
thanks for the honesty, I am just curious how many out there would do for that.
0 likes
Guilty again. As far as a friend's dad...I am 47 so no he would be kinda old now.
Lurker
0 likes
I do on here, even so far as very very tempted for more. Probably wouldnt in real life unless he was seperated.

As for fucking a friends dad.... why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I would tease a guy in his 30's and 40's. I love to flirt so dont see any issue with that. Now if I knew he was married, then probably not but flirting is pretty harmless. As for taking it further, absolutely not if he was married.

As for a friends dad, I agree with MD47. Being that I am 42 and most of my close friends are 35+, I do not think I would fuck a friends dad (or mom). Maybe a brother or sister, HAHA!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ummmmm he was married, early 40s

and i was their babysitter (not allowed to mention age), but.............. ;)

Melissa xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought I was suppose to do that; just like they think they are suppose to look at my ass as I walk away. It seems to be somewhat of a normal reaction.

A friends dad....I don't think so, but there again, if he is 'checking me out' he may receive a checking out himself so to speak.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely yes. Friend's dad? Why not if the opportunity arose?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MelissaH
Ummmmm he was married, early 40s

and i was their babysitter (not allowed to mention age), but.............. ;)

Melissa xxx

Cool
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I doubt I would, I'd feel like I was just his little pet (and not in the way I like).
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have tease and please 30 to 40's and as for doing one of my dads friend's I don't think so
Lurker
0 likes
teasing fun as hell!....especially at my dad's work;)but actually going further....i would have to think about that. I know how much a relationship can be fucked up when a husband cheats on his wife...so i don't care to be apart of that. That is just my own personal opinion tho.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes to teasing....and I'd go as far as sleeping with him. If I want a guy and he wants me back, I usually go for it. His marital status means nothing to me. This is where the apathetic side of my nature kicks in. He knows the risks. It's just sex to me. I'm not emotionally involved. I know this sounds terrible, but I'm just being honest.

As for teasing/sleeping with a friend's dad, no I wouldn't. Now THAT is a personal matter. It hits too close to home, and I'm not willing to ruin a friendship.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I flirt with married men all the time, and single men too. I'm a flirt. I always have been, and will probably never change.
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
married guys (or girls) are off limits for me unless their spouse approves, and that means i hear it first hand. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with married or older men, in fact, it's kind of a turn on. I wouldn't tease them though.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm being checked out by a man or woman that I like the look of I will flirt and tease them as it's my natural reaction to do so. How far it goes depends on how they react to my teasing (whether they then come onto me or not). If I know they're married I would not intend to go all the way with them but you never know, some people can be very persistent and persuasive.

As for having sex with a friends father well I'm already guilty of that one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HEHEHE i think a tease here and there nothing wrong with it how far well couldn't fuck my mates dad .... eeek I have too much respect for my friendship. love my friends more