Tongue piercings and deep throating...

last reply
6 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it true that if you have a tongue piercing you like to deep throat?

(boyfriend asked this question)
Lurker
0 likes
I do but I have friends who also have tongue piercings who don't. SO I guess the answer is both Yes and No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It Absolutely Does!!

When you go to get your tongue pierced you first have to prove that you can deep throat before they will do it. If you cant take it all the way down your throat without gagging, they will not perce your tongue. I am pretty sure it is a law in at least 27 states.
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
It Absolutely Does!!

When you go to get your tongue pierced you first have to prove that you can deep throat before they will do it. If you cant take it all the way down your throat without gagging, they will not perce your tongue. I am pretty sure it is a law in at least 27 states.

Nikki that is hilarious. when I first read this I was like "what?!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do apologize for the way the question was written, my boyfriend is pretty poor at wording questions. I just typed what he dictates to me.

Thank you for your answers.

I think what he ment was "Is it different orally when deep throating a guy with a pierced tongue?"
0 likes
I think this is a question for the guys, not the girls. I don't have a pierced tongue but I don't see where it would be different when I "try" to deep throat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the person knows how to use the piercing it feels great.Rolling the piercing along the shaft is remarkable