How long should a blowjob last?

last reply
111 replies
16.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just watched a blowjob video. So please excuse my blood depraved brain if this is incoherant.

How long is too long for a guy to last while you're sucking him off? When do you think, "come on dude, cum already"?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
60 seconds. after that he's just wasting my time and my talent. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About as long as his attention span when I am telling him about my feelings!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

oooooooh!

seriously though, ive never thought abut it really, depends how horny i am if i want to move on to other things, or bored, or want to tease him
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

i thought i was harsh only giving him 60 seconds! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Since I really enjoy sucking my guy I dont time it. It's too long if he cums, I prefer to be riding it when that happens!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i thought i was harsh only giving him 60 seconds! *giggles*

Was that harsh? HAHA

OK, it really should take as long as it takes. I assume you mean when the goal is for him to cum and not just as foreplay to intercourse. If it is just a quickie to get him off, it should happen pretty fast but sometimes I will tease him like get him hard and close then stop. Then start up again. Then it could take a while. I really enjoy giving them so i dont mind sucking for a long time!!
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Was that harsh? HAHA

OK, it really should take as long as it takes. I assume you mean when the goal is for him to cum and not just as foreplay to intercourse. If it is just a quickie to get him off, it should happen pretty fast but sometimes I will tease him like get him hard and close then stop. Then start up again. Then it could take a while. I really enjoy giving them so i dont mind sucking for a long time!!

Nikki have I told you just how much I love you lately?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Head Nurse
0 likes
Depends on so many factors. its like saying how long should sex last? Is it quick simple hot, sweaty and demanding? or is it long and drawn out? Has it been 5min, 5hr, or 5 days since your last orgasm? How tired am I?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too long is when he has been drinking and I want to go to sleep!!!

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

The Linebacker
0 likes
A loooonng loooooooong time. I'm thinking that the guy should be able to eat an entire Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, have a 6-pack of cold beer, enjoy a fine cigar and watch an entire episode of Swamp Men on TV all while receiving the blow job.

Do I have any seconds on that?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A loooonng loooooooong time. I'm thinking that the guy should be able to eat an entire Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, have a 6-pack of cold beer, enjoy a fine cigar and watch an entire episode of Swamp Men on TV all while receiving the blow job.

Do I have any seconds on that?

Yes only to the time frame in question as to the activities in which you described above, No smile

If you need or want to do all that while getting a blow job she is pretty bad at it. You should be either laying there or sitting there with your eyes rolling in the back of your head while she is using her talents on you not eating a damn sandwich and watching a show, Good Lord lol
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
A blow job should last until he's ready to come, unless he wants me to continue sucking his dick after he comes, in which case it should last until he tells me to stop.
[url]http://[/url]
Clumeleon
0 likes
It usually lasts until I can barely stand it any more. I'm talking about the point when I've long since orgasmed and her hand is over my mouth to keep me from waking her housemate. After that, I need a few minutes.

Shit, she's good.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Yes only to the time frame in question as to the activities in which you described above, No smile

If you need or want to do all that while getting a blow job she is pretty bad at it. You should be either laying there or sitting there with your eyes rolling in the back of your head while she is using her talents on you not eating a damn sandwich and watching a show, Good Lord lol

We'll you can't fault a guy for trying...

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Really good head isn't just about getting a man to cum. It's about drawing it out of him slowly. Making him use every bit of his self control to resist for as long as possible. A really goob blowjob done by someone who loves doing it can last quite awhile.

The same goes for giving head to a women. It should be pleasant torture, not quick release.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'd want to give it for as long as he wanted it. If my jaw hurts (which it did my first time), it simply says to me that I need to practice on him.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
About 8 or 9 inches...

Damn.. distracted too...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My opinion is, depends on which type of blowjob it is. Some are done to get the man quick relief, somne to give him a thankyou or bit of pleasuer because of love, and some are done to drive him crazzzzzy with pleasuer and love... ( and forgive my spelling!)
Lurker
0 likes
Since males generally get one shot at a strong orgasm...I'd say until she goes south with the goods. (Slang for swallows here in the US of A) Or her cigarette is down to burning her fingertips.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
About 9 inches !!!!! smile

Melissa xxx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
About 8 or 9 inches...

Damn.. distracted too...

Oppps sorry

Mazza, we think alike ...lol

xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I'd want to give it for as long as he wanted it. If my jaw hurts (which it did my first time), it simply says to me that I need to practice on him.

Then like you I need a lot of practise then...
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
As long as it takes for him to cum,i don't put a time limit on how long he should lick me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
ohh you must be very pleasing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well assuming usually the common goal is for him to reach orgasm really it's not about lasting or performance for the guy. I wouldn't say I've ever been thinking *Yawn* "Cum already, I'm bored" As I enjoy it as a sexual act but it can be suprising when a guy lasts longer then a minute or two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience as long as it takes to make him cum or he asks you to do something else to him like ride him or let him fuck you. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like Ariel's answer
Lurker
0 likes
As long as it takes depending on where you are and how much time you have.

If you're giving him one in the car or somewhere where you might get caught (like a store changing room or whilst having a steamy session on a county walk) or the match is about to restart (having also had time to get him another beer from the fridge) then it's best to get him there as soon as possible.

If you've got loads of time it's sometimes better to tease him for as long as possible if he'll let you giving him a more intense orgasm. The hand on the back of the head means the teasing is over and he's taking charge from now on, which is awesome
Lurker
0 likes
as long as she desires...although i would love to just sit there and lock eyes with her till i climax...but again its her choice smile