Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why is it so hard to believe that a woman can be 25 year old virgin and dance barefoot and wild at the local bar?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sure hun. I guess people think it's taboo still being a virgin in your 20s or 30s. Unless you are for religious reasons.

People shouldn't even be prying into your sexual life lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I'M NOT INCREDULOUS ABOUT THE FACT THAT SEVERAL WOMEN WERE STILL CHASTE @25. IT WILL ALWAYS BE BASED ON EVERYONE'S DISCRETION REGARDLESS OF THE RELIGIOUS ORIENTATION OR BELIEFS. IN FACT, I STILL REMAINED UNTOUCHED UNTIL NOW AND WILL ALWAYS BE PATIENT ENOUGH IN PRESERVING MY PHYSICAL VIRGINITY (CONTRARY TO MY MENTAL APTITUDE) BUT THEN AGAIN, BEING AN ORTHODOX-ORIENTED IS NOT THE MAIN REASON HERE. I JUST BELIEVE THAT VIRGINITY, IS THE PRICELESS GIFT I COULD EVER PRESENT TO MY FUTURE MAN. THOUGH WE HAVE THAT "LIBERAL" PSYCHE TODAY, SOME WOMEN CHOOSE TO BE CONVENTIONAL. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ABOUT BEING A VIRGIN; AS LONG AS YOU DIDN'T OFFEND ANYONE BECAUSE OF YOUR BELIEFS.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Kitten86

Some people think it's a big deal, others don't care. What I have learned is that most people judge another based on how they see the world, rather than trying to see it from another's point of view. Therefore, many think you cannot possibly be a virgin because they aren't.

It also does my head in when people think it must be because of religious reasons, or being frigid. There are countless reasons why somebody might be, just as there are countless reasons why some people are unable to understand or believe it's even possible.

You may or may not find some interesting responses on this thread: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21610_Is-It-So-Hard-To-Believe.aspx

As for virgins dancing barefoot and wild in a local bar being unbelievable, it is obviously due to the fact that only non-virgins have the ability to enjoy themselves and have fun in public. Or indeed in private.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Some people think it's a big deal, others don't care. What I have learned is that most people judge another based on how they see the world, rather than trying to see it from another's point of view. Therefore, many think you cannot possibly be a virgin because they aren't.

It also does my head in when people think it must be because of religious reasons, or being frigid. There are countless reasons why somebody might be, just as there are countless reasons why some people are unable to understand or believe it's even possible.

You may or may not find some interesting responses on this thread: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21610_Is-It-So-Hard-To-Believe.aspx

As for virgins dancing barefoot and wild in a local bar being unbelievable, it is obviously due to the fact that only non-virgins have the ability to enjoy themselves and have fun in public. Or indeed in private.

I DO ENJOY LOCAL BAR THOUGH I'M VIRGIN smile SELF-CONTROL ISjavascript:insertsmiley('%20','/forum/images/emoticons/baglady.gif') A MUST
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by crypticneophyte

I DO ENJOY LOCAL BAR THOUGH I'M VIRGIN smile SELF-CONTROL ISjavascript:insertsmiley('%20','/forum/images/emoticons/baglady.gif') A MUST

Where I live, the virgins who want to go to a bar have to sit in the corner, fenced off from the other people. They aren't allowed to dance, they may only sit demurely on straight-backed chairs and tap one foot in time to the music. They aren't allowed to speak to anybody, although they may smile and nod chastely if somebody offers to buy them a drink (it might be their future husband). It's a great night out.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I don't find it hard to believe at all. Everybody likes to have a good time. I know alot of people who go to bars who don't even drink!