Login

Masturbating in the Shower

last reply
58 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Okay, so yes, I get extremely horny when that hot water hits my body, but once I try to finger myself, I get nothing out of it compared to when I masturbate elsewhere. I don't understand why. My question is, girls do you get any arousal out of masturbating in the shower? Do you share the same issue as me? What could I do to make it better?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a hand held shower head......
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I masturbate in the shower just about every morning and I have no problem getting aroused. Sometimes I use my fingers, sometimes a toy, sometimes the shower head but I always cum. I am not sure what your problem is. Maybe you are just not comfortable doing it there and your body isnt relaxed. Thats just a guess though.
Lurker
0 likes
It is easy clean up.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it uncomfortable to masturbate in the shower cos im standing rather than sitting so i cant get my fingers in a good enough position, plus i need to keep my wits about me to keep my balance!

Also water isnt that good of a lubricant so once it washes away what comes naturally, again not very comfortable.

I dont know, maybe im not doing it right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I find it uncomfortable to masturbate in the shower cos im standing rather than sitting so i cant get my fingers in a good enough position, plus i need to keep my wits about me to keep my balance!

Also water isnt that good of a lubricant so once it washes away what comes naturally, again not very comfortable.

I dont know, maybe im not doing it right

I can see your point. My shower is big with a seat in the corner so I can get pretty comfortable and be in a position where the water isnt hitting me if I want that. Another way I love to do it is with a suction cup dildo stuck on the shower wall. Its like getting fucked from behind while standing!!
Lurker
0 likes
My shower head and I get along very well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do know my girl loves to masturbate in the shower, since her house is so crowd it's the best place. However what she has told me is that she can't cum. So maybe she has the same issue, but then again this is only when she is alone. We've figured out that it's only when she masturbates alone that she can't cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lacey_M
My shower head and I get along very well.

Mmmm, me to!
Lurker
0 likes
absloultely a good spot for that with running water makes it hotter!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love my shower hed it get me off all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Keeps the sheets from getting messy..
0 likes
Definitely a handheld shower head with an adjustable head so you can change the stream. Also a little bench or something to sit on so you can get more comfortable. Ok, I am going to go take a shower now.
Lurker
0 likes
Its one of my favorite places to masturbate sit on my stool i have handy an let the water flow down on me makes for a good cum.3rppsJi9VAKIpYXa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omfg yes the shower is a great place to get off!
Lurker
0 likes
OMG YESYESYESSSSssssssSSSSSSsss a great way to get off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every morning I either masturbate with a young beauties video or use that hand held shower head. I know I am selfish some mornings I do both. Shower head, handheld was created to give woman this kind of pleasure. I do not know about the rest of you Lush sisters, but the shower head makes me cum about as quickly as possible.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We always shower together, which starts of as playing with each other, then leads to full blown (no pun intended smile ) sex !!!!!

Melissa xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to masturbate in the shower but like you I also don't orgasm.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every morning as is my task. - lee
0 likes
Yes I also masturbate in the shower sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
Me too masturbate in shower sometime but not often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard that many women can't come while standing, so if you haven't tried it while sitting down in the shower, that could be why.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
It's amazing in the shower!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I've ever tried - usually in too much of a rush lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Only when with someone to help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is a question for thr girls , but when you have kids its about the only place you can the only place you can lock the door for a bit of private time , and its easy to clean up
Lurker
0 likes
In the shower is a lot of fun, especially if your shower head comes off (;
Lurker
0 likes
Every time