Login

What Is He Like?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
A lot of my mates have a list of stuff they would like their lad to be like (I don't mean the one they have, the one they are "waiting" for). For example, tall, blond, blue eyes, muscular, runs every day, takes charge but concedes to his lass's whims, funny, spontaneous, rich, intuitive. Etc. It could go on.

My list is pretty simple, I would just like to be with somebody who loved me, was kind and silly, but strong and confident, and not afraid to challenge or push me. I don't really mind how he looks, as long as he is comfortable with his own style and doesn't mind how I look.

I thought about asking the lads too, about what they would like their ideal partner to be like, but I don't know if they'd be bothered to answer. After all, we can't shape others to what we want them to be, we just have to love them as they are, and I think, looking at my male friends, they "get" that more than the lasses do, rather than making intricate lists of what they ought to be. Most of the lads I know have stuff like, "Big boobs, good cook, likes football" or "Small boobs, loves fishing, loves sex". The lasses tend to have huge lists of things they are looking for. That's just my experience, I don't lump everybody into that one category.

But I did wonder what you other lasses thought, if you have a list? What is your dream lad like?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligent, funny, doesn't take himself or life too seriously, will challenge me, confident in himself, kind and someone who will love me for me - scars included.

My dream guy would be over 6', have long arms and big hands and would be dominant.

Ultimately, as long as he's a lovely guy and we have a connection, that's all that matters.