Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What age were you first attracted to another woman?

last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am a heterosexual man and was only ever attracted to women. So I am really curious to understand this from a bi or gay woman's perspective.
Your first crush on another woman - when did it happen? Was your mind confused at times about whether this should happen or not? any guilt perhaps? how long did it take for you to be comfortable with who you were?
Thanks!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you mean and emotinal attachement to another female or do you mean physical expermentation with another female?. They are very differnt subjects.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I only meant the physical attraction...
Lurker
0 likes
I never been attracted toward another women
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At age of 20 at university. It was a emotional and physical attraction...and enjoyed it in every way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was younger than most and if you want more information we will need to explore privately
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I was younger than most and if you want more information we will need to explore privately

ditto on that one.
Lurker
0 likes
As far back as I can remember, always been attracted to women just didn't act on it for years.

I do have one question but this is for Dude. In the rules Nicola said when writing a story that you couldn't write about anyone under 16 so wouldn't 16 be alright in Forums too? Just wondering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Same with me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I would like to remind everyone that no ages under the age of 18 can be discussed as per Lush guidelines. Thank-you very much for your support

This has been a Lush sponsored announcement.

oops, my lips are sealed then
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl
As far back as I can remember, always been attracted to women just didn't act on it for years.

I do have one question but this is for Dude. In the rules Nicola said when writing a story that you couldn't write about anyone under 16 so wouldn't 16 be alright in Forums too? Just wondering.

I second! Clarification would be helpful.. plus this is about what has actually happened in people's lives - not about characters in a story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deleted by admin. Your post clearly breaks site guidelines. Please do not post of any sexual activity under the age of 18 in the public forums.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
[Quote=MuchoCurious]Deleted by admin. Your post clearly breaks site guidelines. Please do not post of any sexual activity under the age of 18 in the public forums.

Wow.. 1946! thats amazing! Thanks for sharing your experiences!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A young age (edited by admin for content)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl

OK , guess Dude won't answer the question so now it is for anyone, hopefully Nicola, in the posting of stories and forums, it says that since most civilized countries accept 16 as a legal age of consent, so it is acceptable here. I did not ask lightly, I almost posted an age younger than 18. If someone will enlighten me, I promise to never never say anything about my younger years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

I'm in agreement with this.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Matriarch
0 likes
16 is the legal age of consent in most developed countries, which is why I have that as the age we allow in stories.

The same goes for the forums.

The odd thing is the authorities require you to have an 18+ warning on sites like this, 2 years after you're actually "allowed" to have sex. Not sure how that works, nanny state anyone?
Head Nurse
0 likes
I can't remember not finding women attractive. Certainly before I found men attractive. I never touched another girl till college.
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl

OK , guess Dude won't answer the question so now it is for anyone, hopefully Nicola, in the posting of stories and forums, it says that since most civilized countries accept 16 as a legal age of consent, so it is acceptable here. I did not ask lightly, I almost posted an age younger than 18. If someone will enlighten me, I promise to never never say anything about my younger years.

Seeing as I have not been on today until now, I really don't appreciate the call out.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I was around 12 or 13.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Seeing as I have not been on today until now, I really don't appreciate the call out.

Never mind... Nicola has already clarified it for us.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by nicola
16 is the legal age of consent in most developed countries, which is why I have that as the age we allow in stories.

The same goes for the forums.

The odd thing is the authorities require you to have an 18+ warning on sites like this, 2 years after you're actually "allowed" to have sex. Not sure how that works, nanny state anyone?

So 16 it is then.... that is what I thought it was. Thanks for clarifying.
Matriarch
0 likes
These questions always end up going south fast.

It's almost pointless asking them in the first place, many people experiment from a young age. We do not allow those type of discussions here (underage sex / experimentation), and I don't want to read about them either.

I'd like to remind everyone too, that posting images of anyone under the age of 18, will break 2257 laws, and we do not allow them anywhere on site.