What condom should I use?

last reply
10 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Me and my girlfriend of 19 months have recently started having sex. However, I could not maintain a full erection due to the size of the condom and the lack of feeling. I'm around 7 inches long, 2-2 1/2 inches wide and have a girth/circumference of around 6 inches. The condoms we used were durex extra safe but I can't find a massive amount of information on larger condoms. The ones I have found as possibilities are Mates Skyn Large, Durex XXL, Trojan Magnum and Trojan Magnum Ecstasy.

Basically I could do with some advice on what condoms to use because I don't want to become a daddy for many many years. My girlfriend is on the pill but I know that's not 100% effective so we just want to be extra safe.

Thanks for any help smile
0 likes
Quote by Rugbystud
Me and my girlfriend of 19 months have recently started having sex. However, I could not maintain a full erection due to the size of the condom and the lack of feeling. I'm around 7 inches long, 2-2 1/2 inches wide and have a girth/circumference of around 6 inches. The condoms we used were durex extra safe but I can't find a massive amount of information on larger condoms. The ones I have found as possibilities are Mates Skyn Large, Durex XXL, Trojan Magnum and Trojan Magnum Ecstasy.

Basically I could do with some advice on what condoms to use because I don't want to become a daddy for many many years. My girlfriend is on the pill but I know that's not 100% effective so we just want to be extra safe.

Thanks for any help smile

How old are you?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Rugbystud

so you are saying .... the condom size you are buying is too small?

well, hun, watch this ......

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never trust a condom. Especially on a big cock. That's how I got pregnant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pasante make some xxl ones. Their bigger than the durex and I find them fantastic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heck if I know. Much prefer the bareback method as long as it's safe (and pregnancy is not the only issue). Might I suggest the pharmacist opinion? Old fashioned yes, but much more trustworthy. And today's pill? More effective than yesteryear as long as she takes it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
try them all sugar

think of how MUCH fun you will have ..lol

ps back up with the pill

i have two kids because of those rubbery items
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any kind that won't break, and get the spermicide as a backup. I've had condoms break, come off inside her, etc... But for pleasure, I love the Trojan Ribbed.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I use the trojan magnum's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@shawnababy, mare24, and blazestcyr ... y'all are all right. Condoms are not a reliable method of birth control! Truthfully, on marginally better ... if at all ... than bareback. If someone is wearing a condom for prevention of an std ... you might want to rethink having sex with that person!

I seldom wear a condom ... I'm talking less than 10 times in xx years!
Ferþu hal!