To be or not to be (fucked), that is the question

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Talking only in a sexual context, do women really fuck men?

It may be due to my naturally passive/submissive nature but I’ve never had the feeling that I fuck men, they fuck me.

The build up to it can be romantic and the foreplay sensuous but the end result is an invasion of my pussy or mouth (or ass but I’m not into that TBH)

I can’t do the same to a man and this makes me feel that it can only be me that’s being fucked. Don’t get me wrong, I love having my pussy and mouth taken advantage of.

Sorry if I digressed a bit there but hopefully you got the gist of the question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think we fuck each other. But I do see your point!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
To my way of thinking, it is possible for a woman to fuck a man. I always thought of 'fuck' as a word that implies aggression, so if I corner a man, hurriedly shed him of his pants (and shirt, if I can be bothered) and mount him, I'd definitely say I was fucking him.

It's also sort of a conquest term.

Girl 1: "so what ever happened to that guy you were flirting with? Have you run into him again?

Girl 2: "oh yes," (smiling conspiratorially) "I fucked him."

If a guy is trying to seduce a girl, or if a guy is the aggressor when it comes to a sexual encounter, I think it's correct to say that he fucked her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@Lady X , yes you are correct smile a lot of times with a lover we can go back and forth to please the other. It is always better to put your livers intrest above my own. What do you think?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've always felt if my lover was in a dominent position, on top for instance, then she was the one fucking me. I think the term would apply to the one in "control" of the action. Suppose it's just a way of looking at it though
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm on top of him and in control of the tempo and depth I would have to say that I'm fucking him.
0 likes
It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like that man to fuck me but there have definitely been times when I have fucked him for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's an interesting question and, assuming it's okay for a guy to comment, it depends on on whether you think fucked implies penetration. A person who was speared or stabbed couldn't really say they speared or stabbed the guy who speared or stabbed them. Even if they very actively assisted in their impalement, it would still have to be something like "I thrust myself upon his spear". But that's all just semantics. Since fuck has become such a flexible word, you can even say "we fucked" and although penetration is implied, who penetrated whom becomes irrelevant or presumed. But the intent of words is to convey information. If I hear a woman say "I fucked him" and she doesn't add "in the ass", I assume she meant she actively impaled herself with his cock.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I think of it as whoever is in control is the one doing the fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
It's an interesting question and, assuming it's okay for a guy to comment, it depends on on whether you think fucked implies penetration. A person who was speared or stabbed couldn't really say they speared or stabbed the guy who speared or stabbed them. Even if they very actively assisted in their impalement, it would still have to be something like "I thrust myself upon his spear". But that's all just semantics. Since fuck has become such a flexible word, you can even say "we fucked" and although penetration is implied, who penetrated whom becomes irrelevant or presumed. But the intent of words is to convey information. If I hear a woman say "I fucked him" and she doesn't add "in the ass", I assume she meant she actively impaled herself with his cock.

Wow technical ... impalement is good whether he or I take control in the end we are two happy beings with smiles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely!!!!!

to be the aggressor..is sooo good

i love to be submissive too

but now that i am my age

i adore being in charge

so climb on sugar..your man is waiting for 1 hell of a ride!
Lurker
0 likes
If hes on top I'm being fucked....but if I'm on top I'm fucking him
Lurker
0 likes
In certain posistion like me being in top,then I am the one fking him and it feels great.But like some others have said,it is good to swap roles.Hope that makes sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all semantics just enjoy
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Time to roll this one out, again.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only Man Fucks.........
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe it depends on who is on top. It could be that the one on top is the one that is actually doing the fucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ramrod32784
Its all semantics just enjoy

Agree